Do you think learning history is important?

Or do you feel because ppl learn history so much they make too much hate against other nationals and can’t move forward together with others?

Attached: CB3E69EA-D836-4A92-9589-8C55924D33A0.png (2000x2207, 1.62M)

History is to geopolitics what astrology is to astronomy

Papuasia New Guinea and the Philippines are not Western. The Western world is Western Europe + North America + possibly Australia but it will be Chinese soon anyway.

More like the rest of the world against AmeriKKKa's pets, Davido Kun

Attached: images (10)-1.jpg (640x441, 118.09K)

Fuck Huntington. Stupid amateur.

Koneczny's clash of civilizations is much more logical. But of course, no one will listen what Polack has to say...

we're the smallest to get our own thing

A weeb made this

But about Philippines, their mindset would be westernized so much after the long colonization by the western countries.

Did that thinker publish the same kinda civilization map as hunginton? I am curious over the theory of that person

not at all

More like what physics is to astronomy

We were never civilized

According to Koneczny, there are seven civilizations that still exist currently: Arab (Muslim cunts), Byzantine (Balkans, protestant parts of Europe and most of Eastern Europe), Brahminical (India), Chinese (East Asia), Latin (catholic parts of Europe), Turanian (Russia, Mongolia), Jewish (Israel).

Sounds more boring than huntington theory tho

If japan is a part of chinese civilization how can you explain japan has been having feud with China standing apparently on the side of the west? Japan’s move is obviously individualistic in East Asia tho

this isn't history. this is shitty geopolitics

>Move forward together
LoL it's a dog eat dog world and the Chinese eat dogs. Get ready for the new Chinese era, kamikaze boy

Yeah, for some reason Koneczny counted Japan as a part of Chinese civilization. Japan has been profoundly influenced by China anyway, so why not?

>because ppl learn history so much they make too much hate against other nationals
It works the other way. History teach us that there is no peace in hatred, no prosperity in revenge.

Learning history is very important, and the more you learn it, the less you hate other countries, in fact.
Also Huntington is a fucking retard.

Learning history is very important to understanding the world, and understanding the institutions which past people have founded. Having a rich history like Western civilization does is one of the reasons why nations can prosper.

as somebody who loves reading about history, it’s a complete waste of your time and energy in anything more than as hobby like gardening or carpentry with the only benefit being that you become relatively good at sourcing and copywriting, two skills that have been practically killed by the internet.

People will always learn subjects like history from media which are often rewritten to add drama and spectacle, so becoming historically inaccurate or worse following a devious agenda. My advise to all people wanting to study history or are interested in it, grow tomatoes, it’s easier with a way better payoff

The way this sitty map is made it seems like half of russia is sanctioning itself

I used to think history was useless
Then I learnt history and realized you need to understand the past to understand the present
Then I learnt more history and realized it's useless