Greeks in Germany tell their children to not become like Germans

Greeks in Germany tell their children to not become like Germans.

For example grown men here have sometimes earrings and their women tattoos. They drink too much every weekend, do weed or other drugs and support homosexuals as if they are normal people. Germans allow their women to dress like whores and get fucked by multiple men, N included.

I want to find a rich 18 years old blonde blue eyed pale submissive Christian German virgin and move to Greece.

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 925.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/161518185/#161532821
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My requirements: Busty, blonde, blue eyed, pale, soft skin, long haired, racially pure, teen, virgin, appealing pink vagina, no body hair, beautiful, can cook, rich, wants kids, racist, asexual, shy, no tattoos or piercings, christian orthodox, submissive, has never travelled abroad

Me: schizophrenic, obese, short, uneducated, daily chest pains and 1 meatball away from a heart attack

Attached: Screen+Shot+2017-05-22+at+11.22.55+AM.jpg (1028x675, 78K)

I live like a king while you live in a hellhole

Fucking traitor you allow Turkgarians to insult GREECE like that by letting them post on /balk/ shit like this

The opinion of non-Greeks is worthless

Know your worth king.

Attached: tjukktor.png (600x800, 498.12K)

You are surrounded by maymuns and degenerates, but I, who don't, live in a hellhole?

I am German.

If their opinion is posted 10000 times, others will believe it no matter how out of touch it might be

They are animals to me, but living standards are high here.

/balk/ is an echo chamber
i transport the cuckolds who post race mixing Greeks and ugly pictures of Athens

they are actually dangerous because they post with Greek flags and ruin our reputation

Lmao that was rude. I've encountered several Germans and none were as well-mannered or as funny as the only Bulgarian I've ever met

They are living life to the fullest, nothing wrong with that

like animals who do what they want

Du willst das Schnitzel essen und du willst liebe es.

What would it take for you to return there? Because Bulgarians boast how they defeated you via bullying.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/161518185/#161532821

Tell them I left because they are losers who waste my time. I buy nice phones, perfumes, electronics and clothes while they are seething in their skataholes.

I'm currently looking for a new vehicle

>I'm currently looking for a new vehicle
I hope you will get a Mercedes

No I want a light vehicle for summer
I saw a nice one today and wanted to have one too

You have a drivers license?

I made it very early but dont drive much due to illness

>i consoom a bunch of garbage
>therefore I'm doing just fine
You are on Any Forums just like they are, fucking retard. Do some therapy.

they dont want hairy brown midgets, sorry bro :(

I paid almost 1000€ for sun glasses because I don't like bright light

Meanwhile bulgarians have to work months to save that much money

Yet they live rent free on your head. You should spend at least half of the money you spend on shit like that on therapy.

I was the most popular guy in class and my friends were the most popular in school

>I want to find a rich 18 years old blonde blue eyed pale submissive Christian German virgin and move to Greece.
That's every southern European's dream. Bleached fetish before it was popular.
Bulgarians are browner than Turks

My personality is flawless
I used to be an ESTJ

you are turk

>don't do therapy
>do some internet superstition psychoanalysis bs
At least get a real psychoanalyst, if you can afford one, of course.

>I want to find a rich 18 years old blonde blue eyed pale submissive Christian German virgin

do this kind of woman still exist in your country?