Croatians come from modern-day poland, why did my ancestors settle in the balkans

croatians come from modern-day poland, why did my ancestors settle in the balkans

Attached: 1647785384620.jpg (195x259, 8.5K)

please go back and give the land back to Greeks

Youre just an assimilated balkan mutt stop we wuzzing

Serbs come from Saxony-Anhalt, we could have coasted on €4000 monthly salaries like the Sorbs

You barely have anything in common with sorbs

Croatia is perhaps the most beautiful European country. Kluk, Lobel, Kosjenac, Hrvat, Muhlo, Tuga and Buga made the right move. If we had stayed in Poland, we might have assimilated into Poles, like White Croats. Croatia would not have access to the sea. The Poles had their golden moments but for them the 20th century was a cataclysm and they were all incredibly poor. I think that Croatia still has higher salaries than Poland. After all, look at the Poles ... that environment (Russia and Germany) has made them mentally ruined people and depressed alcoholics forever. Croats feel superior to their neighbors. It is simple: it is better to be a Croat than a Pole.

Modern poland is better than croatia in everything

unironically this, Poland is first world

Most of Poland is flat

They wanted that sweet brown pussy.

living anywhere north of adriatic is not natural for normal people, northern autism comes from millenia of suffering in northern tundras

they wanted to see the beaches and bitches

I wouldn’t say, and even if that’s true, there are small differences.

no wtf are you talking about.We are 2 world with aspirations to become 1.5 world

my tribesman come from modern-day ukraine, why did my ancestors settle in the indian subcontinent

Attached: dbb.png (598x956, 138.48K)

More like Western Ukraine from where a group split towards Poland-Czechia a different group went towards Croatia. Before that, Croats lived in Eastern Ukraine.

Don't know about you guys but Bosnians originate from Egypt

how so, its quite shit here

#HasoNotHorus

Imagine being a Pole, knowing your ancestors had the opportunity of migrating to the Dalmatian coast, a literal paradise on earth where no suffering takes place
Hahaha

croats descend from the white croat tribes who inhabited the carpathians. just like my people the Rusyns.
So Croat and Rusyn are brothers in blood.