Do whites ever feel bad because of all the atrocities they had commited?

Do whites ever feel bad because of all the atrocities they had commited?

Attached: 1598871114030.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>whites
>taking accountability
pick one

the worst sin white people have ever committed is giving nonwhites hope

no

Attached: 1629176578818.png (800x1200, 732.85K)

no, they were necessary

The worlds most cruel ppl are arabs imo
They are white ppl made worse.their African slave trade was terrible (and still exists in Lybi)
Arabs are evil

But I didn't do shit, you can't blame me for what my great great great great great great grandfather did.

This

Nope

Much more e in thanwhites desu

The only atrocities my people have committed were on imageboards

If wypipo so bad why they let everyone into their cunts?

my country NEVER and I mean NEVER did anything wrong, except being shit rn

>Of course I hate all black people, a small percentage of them commit violent crimes!
>What do you mean you hate white people? I didn't do anything wrong! (Even though I benefit from the unfair systems my ancestors created...)
Why are whites like this?

Attached: pepe costume.png (978x1019, 549.77K)

We dindu nuffin

All we did was do what humanity has been doing since the dawn of time and just upped it.

While not good, slavery, conquest and such things have existed practically since humans have. I don't feel particularly bad that my ancestors did shit that everyone has been doing since our species first came into existence.

Yes. I didn't spice my chicken in the past and I am so so sorry.

I've read Schopenhauer. I take responsibility for every evil that's ever been committed. It was me. It was my will. I willed it.

Attached: fresh-prince-we (1).gif (220x160, 863.51K)

Not white but the only things I feel bad for is the war against Greece and the conquest of Libya

White guilt is a powerful drug but you won't find it among the 18-25yo upper-middle class males who browse this place. They aren't socially incentivised to display it the way other demographics are, instead they are kind of chastised.

Brown people that is a cancer/flag

The whites are evil, terrifyingly so.

and still exists in saudi arabia as well but only for females so it is ok