What's the exact advantages of 'diversity'? How does it increase the quality of people's lives?

What's the exact advantages of 'diversity'? How does it increase the quality of people's lives?

Attached: pepe-own3dtv.png (600x337, 177.37K)

i live in a bad country i come to your country and live in a good country

my life gets better

no kebabs

You have less of a guilty conscious and you can brag that your kids are diverse and how humble you are.

there are no advantages
I live in a pure country
I am happy

when we import lots of foreigners it makes gdp number go up

old white people will die if young brown/black people stop moving to Europe

Because demographics is destiny. Immigrants = more bio slaves. Immigrants in the workplace = workers who know how to market and design trinkets to sell to immigrants. Immigrants in television = more immigrants buy Netflix subscription.

depends what you're talking about
crop diversity prevents total collapse of agriculture vs monocrops. see ireland as an example
energy source diversity prevents over dependence on one source. you dont want your entire energy grid to get fucked because gas prices rose or theres not enough wind today.

Attached: 1620856124898.jpg (466x700, 49.42K)

i've unironically never met a foreigner in my life

pros
>more brown girls
cons
>everything else

This

white women can sleep with more men

/thread

It doesnt

You get to eat food from all around the world without having to go to different countries

In the US, it allows the CIA to have agents that blend in with the natives of other countries better.

Like Chinese immigrants would make great spies. They would be able to speak Mandarin without an accent. Same goes for every other nation's immigrant.

Same thing with military translators, intelligence translators, etc.

That's about it. That's the only advantage I can think of. Everywhere else it only causes division and hatred.

well, it improves the lives of one set of people at least

cheap workers for the top 1%

Attached: feelsfrog.png (1024x920, 135.66K)

If you asked me 50 years ago I would have told you that it helps increase awareness of different cultures and stuff, but that is not the case anymore when we have the internet.
I can not think of a single positive of "diversity".

Why does the average western libtard never broach the point that every time an ethnic moves from the 3rd world to an advanced economy, he also makes life back in his home country slightly worse for the millions of people who stay behind, since he's just abandoned the work force and took his knowledge/skillset elsewhere?