Redpill me on Indian mega-corps

Redpill me on Indian mega-corps

Attached: 1200px-Tata_logo.svg[1].png (1200x1102, 48.46K)

Tata is stealing JLR design platform to manufacture their own cars in the local market. This ones built upon land rover chassis

Attached: grass-land-beige.jpg (1081x568, 65.88K)

Meme, but I hope they have decent electric vehicle in the future

You guys make bigger cars over there? I thought land and roads were at a premium.

They didn't steal shit, they paid $45 trillion for it

Yes, that one seems that isn't that bad.

For me it's Cipla and Amul, the dairy cooperative. Indians are a very industrious people

Attached: 1647006646785.jpg (300x168, 7.95K)

for me its Bajaj Auto

>In December 2020, Bajaj Auto crossed a market capitalisation of ₹1 lakh crore (US$13.6 billion), making it the world's most valuable two-wheeler company.[6]

good going sirs

The current market trend is 4 meters and sub-4 meters compact "SUVs". They are not real SUVs (5 seater and 2WD) but they are built like one. An example is this Ford car from Brazil. Very popular in our market

Attached: ford-ecosport-canyon-ridge.png (700x432, 79.69K)

This, Pulsar is one of the famous non-Japanese Motorcycle in Asia

Chinese megacorps but with SOVL. Idk about Indian industry overall but I've driven both Chink and Pajeet cars and I'd trust an Indian car more with a few exceptions. Indians have an obsession with reliability. Most of their domestic cars are built off of American, British or Japanese brands and they put genuine effort into ensuring their cars will last a long time even if they're dull. They don't have as many features as Chink cars for as cheap but I'd actually put more faith in an Indian car than a Chinese car. Great Wall, FAW/Hongqi are genuinely high quality Chinese marques that are legitimately better than western brands some times but the Chinese auto industry overall is awful. Long term I think China will lower middle tier EVs that are shiny and have lot of tech but will likely break after warranty while I think India will produce slightly more expensive cars with less features but you can actually depend on. However if the Chinese auto industry dumps the 10 year rule and starts following Hongqi strategies I think Chinks will rival the west and maybe even Japan. Indian cars are kind of cool in that they focus on pure comfiness, reliability and simplicity, so they make excellent commuter cars. They basically take Jaguar platforms and simplify them. Indian is fucking awful at weapons so I was surprised how they managed to make decent cars. Drove a Tata Safari and thought it was pretty neat. India managed to make a Chrysler engine reliable which is pretty impressive.

Attached: 2021-tata-safari-review-10.jpg (1200x772, 1.18M)

Desi auto companies are japan tier slow to changes but they are catching up. Tata and Mahindra are two major auto manufacturers that have made traditionally boring but functional cars. It's only been 3-4 years since they upped their design and features game. They have just now begun to get into EVs. Chinese cars have already flooded into our markets so they face a tough competition in their own markets. Pic rel is their best EV which is still outperformed by Hyundai and MG

Attached: 20210108070223_Nexon_EV_opening.jpg (1200x795, 442.49K)

I think in the very long term Indian cars will basically be the cheapo alternative to Japanese cars. Very similar tendencies towards preference for reliability and simplicity. Maybe dull, but at least consistently good quality and dependable. China seems to want to be Korean cars but cheaper at the expense of quality.

Kek

Fuck tata

Why

Competition to British Steel.

>China seems to want to be Korean cars but cheaper at the expense of quality.

That's already the Korean reputation. The US car reputation too for that matter.

I only see old white guys and indians drive jaguars.

Chinese megacorps have more SOVL(or more accurately no SOVL in a cool way)
>Hongqi
You get those in America? I want one so I can Partymaxx and ride around town with my head out like a true CCP gangster

Attached: Ultraviolet-Break-of-Day-6.jpg (704x459, 77.53K)