How many refugees from Ukraine your country received?

Attached: 1647468012110.png (780x819, 604.17K)

zero

As of 8 of march there was 5K of them in France.

none, but it's not like they'll feel better coming here

218301 registers so far, it's probably way more.

Don't know but it's gonna be fun. Germany is filled with Russians and Pro Russian Volga germans

Attached: 151992812514195818.jpg (600x382, 37.64K)

a lot. i hear them constantly on the streets. many of people i know even took some in to live with them

>In Germany, the federal police have registered 218,301 war refugees since the start of the Russian attack on Ukraine, according to the Federal Ministry of the Interior. The number of arrivals recorded rose by around 10,500 from Saturday to this Sunday. Only refugees who are found by the federal police, for example at the Austrian-Bavarian border, at train stations or on trains, are recorded. As a rule, there are no fixed border controls at the internal EU borders, and Ukrainians are also allowed to enter the country without a visa - the number of people who actually arrived is therefore probably significantly higher.
>Germany is filled with Russians and Pro Russian Volga germans
if this go on, they will soon be a minority here.

>Germany is filled with Russians and Russians

I doubt pol*sh people would ever be so nice.

why are Any Forumsards so mean to us?

it only counts for real ukrainian slavs, black africans, arabs, indians and other non slavs live like rats in poland now.

Because I've met plenty of you here and Polish are a disgrace to humanity.

must be so butthurt cuz we didnt let your fellow niggers in lmao

are they safe to accept?

What exactly do the Polish do to cause so much assdevastation in West Europe? The handful I've met here just do shit jobs on illegally shitty contracts, and their kids are friendly and well integrated

Too many, well probably get over 100k eventually. EU is such a clownfiesta those fuckers just skip every safe country they come across until they reach the Netherlands or Germany.

25 to 50K

a couple thousand but maybe they are not real ukrainians since they dont really look like that

This is different, this is the first time in decades that refugees arriving are mostly white women and children so your government will do something about it soon

Maybe 10 to 15% of their population can pass as white (still obviously Slav) most look like whatever the fuck pic related is.

Attached: UKRAINE-CRISIS_BORDER-HUNGARY.jpg (744x496, 69.81K)

Attached: 2b7c5da0f249aa9f022c8ec1bced8d16b8-ukraine.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x700, 98.72K)

Why don't you have refugee checkpoints? Seems really dumb