Over half a million ultrakikes parasites are expected to participate in a march and stampede each other(hopefully high...

Over half a million ultrakikes parasites are expected to participate in a march and stampede each other(hopefully high death count) because their kike leader died. Thousands of police officers, dozens of ambulances on standby and shutting off major highways in the economic center of Israel on a workday. funded by the taxpayer, which the ultrakikes are not.

Remember this the next time you try to claim Israel is 1st world.

Attached: penguins (2).png (756x502, 769.8K)

How are Hasidic males treated in Israel?

At least they still believe in SOMETHING, and they have some spirit left. Why should we hate them for that?

Attached: Frog.jpg (976x850, 93.15K)

it'd be so funny if israel self-destructs by making the mistake of having a country full of jews

OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1 DAY OF SOME JEWS RUNNING AROUND CITY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS LITERALLY UGANDA TIER I SUFFER SO MUUUUCH!!!!!!!

Attached: 1112 - angry animated gif gif_preview glitched moving open_mouth soyjak variant_feraljak.gif (255x255, 1.36M)

>outjewing the jews
how can i learn this power

Cool it with the anti semitism

it's literally going to happen. the settlements and the ultracaics already cost Israel $20+ billion a year. their education system is largely publicly funded despite not teaching math, english, or how to operate a computer. they only study religion all day.

Imagine the glorious future:
> ultrakikes outpopulate normiekikes in Israel
> normiekikes can't complain 'bout muh "anti-semitism", they keep supporting ultras
> Israel becomes weak
> kikes can no longer maintain their influence in the world
> some countries decide to expel them straight to their homeland
> "ANTISEMITISMRRRRREEEEEEEEE!" screeching no longer works
> other countries follow suit
> 99% of Jews now live in Israel
> no more globohomo
We need to support Hasides.

based jews using the goyim (including non-religions "jews")

incredibly based lads imagine learning bullshit instead of the law of GOD

not him but they leech from the country while contributing nothing to it
I hate them almost like I hate arabs
יאללה שיימחצו למוות כמה שיותר
לפחות התבטל לי הצבא בגלל החרא הזה

lmao this was happening last year in Serbia and Montenegro when their patriarch or whatever died from covid and the masses would literally wait to kiss his corpse

Jews are going to get expelled from Israel by other Jews becoming the 111, isn't it

Probably the country will be split into 2 (which was already proposed before) rather than expelling

You should be thankful user. Their faithful prayer is the only thing preventing your women from being conquered by ARAB BVLLS.

vgh

I'm on vacation you stupid goyim, don't call us ultrakike or I will immedietly take a plane and crash it right on your house

What's the hierarchy of Jews like? The Ashkenazim seem to be the most globally successful but the ultra orthodox Jew guys seem to have quite a bit of sway too.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62.42K)

Is Israel going to expel the jews?

No, the penguins are unironically in control.
It will only change(maybe) as we approach complete collapse.
800K highly educated secular people have left Israel since the 90s, for modern countries.
that's over 15% of the current secular population here.

HAVA NAGILA!