Why don't Italians get more shit for killing Jesus?

Why don't Italians get more shit for killing Jesus?

Attached: cruxifiction.jpg (1024x768, 172.82K)

Because Albanians were the Romans all along

Luke 23:34: “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”

>OMG, IT WASNT THE ITALIANS, IT WAS… LE JOOOOOOZ! JOOOOOOZ BAD!
happy now, incel? Can you delete this shit thread and fuck off now?

I am trans btw

Dilate

Wow a Jewish trans person, I expected degeneracy from you guys all along

I will

Stop larping as me faggot

Longinus repented after stabbing Jesus with the lance, spread the good news and died a martyr.

Theres no actual evidence any of this shit ever happened

jewsus kike

Because jews did it.

Because we proceeded to appropriate the religion to steer it towards our interests.
There's been like less than 50 non Italian popes in the last 2000 years.
If the church has been Italian for all of Christianity's existence, who would do Christian propaganda against the heads of Christianity?
We outjewished the jews and now they take the full blame for killing jesus

Longinus finna dabbed on that nigga jebus, won the olympics and defeated megatron.

There is textual evidence for Jesus existing from Josephus, there is no motive to doubt that he was crucified.

Because Romans repented and converted to Christianity

Because Jesus was killed by all of humanity, when you think about it

I do think we should bring back crucifixion though

They didn’t really know what they were doing, let alone understand all the religious stuff going on at the time. All the Romans cared about in Judea was order and stability. Jesus was arrested on a charge of treason and was crucified. They had already crucified other prophets and such before Jesus too. This was just normal every day stuff for them really; just carrying out their day to day duties basically.

I never understood this. IT WAS THE PURPOSE to sacrifice Jesus, so arent Judas, the Jews and the Italians actually the heroes? If they didnt betray and kill Jesus youd be going straight to hell, sweaty.

Well Pilate wanted to let him live but the people in Israel were too buttmad

Jews forced them to
I saw it in Jesus Christ Superstar

Textual evidence is such fucking garbage. I can't believe historians get away with referencing this sort of bullshit. What an absolute joke science.

there is no reason to believe josephus lied when writing about this unlike with other stuff
also still makes more sense than any other science except maybe chemistry