Cunt

>cunt
>Do you understand what Churchill is saying?

youtu.be/DHAwsBefBDs
This and Australian English are impossible to understand

Do natives understand other accents after a few days or takes time?

In Spanish this does not happen much, it is a clear language

Attached: images (39).jpg (640x360, 22.88K)

the guy was a useless drunkard who ever did fuck all. who cares?

to be fair he was old, drunk and didnt slept much with the whole ww2 thing

Not the point of the thread. The point is to know if natives can understand what basically sounds like gibberish to many

>In Spanish this does not happen much, it is a clear language
That's because Spanish is a consistent language and not a piece of shit like English

>to be fair he was old, drunk and didnt slept much with the whole ww2 thing
And also had a fat cigar in his mouth while speaking

Your abuela probably cleans my friends'' house and says thank you for the 2 dollar tip in english

Some of it, but it's difficult to understand most of it unless I'm actively focusing. Some of it I had to play multiple times to hear it, and some I couldn't make out at all. Not going to bother with formatting right now.
0:26 "It was a menace of tyranny" 0:30 "our native soil" 0:34 "utmost of their strength" 0:45 "When Napoleon laid (some french name)" 0:58 "and allied troops, 220 likes" "1:11 "tyranny and (something)tery" 1:18 "almost immediately" 1:23 "do not address the house at any length" 1:44 "all do their duty" 2:04 "subjugated and" 2:10 "Now whether the French resistance will be prolonged" 2:20 "it is the desire of many Frenchmen" 2:24 "that is the will of parliament and the nation"

Pretending there's not a lot of dialectal variation in Spanish and that casual speech doesn't sound like like slurred machine gun fire are we?

Latinos seem to converse with gunfire both figuratively and literally

Choose a province and i will tell you what they say.

Granted if he speaks with slang, it will be harder to understand what the meaning of the words are, but no more than that.

For the record there are many variations of language in Spanish, and we do not struggle to understand each other, so as long as slang is kept to a minimum.

I do struggle to understand rustic andalusian accents sometimes and I'm from here

Yes, it's mostly pretty clear. He only slurs badly in the first recording and I think that's more to do with his personal habits than his accent.

Yeah, it's pretty clear. You're just thrown off by the words on screen. If I read the text I could be stumped by "Anyetivjsoyl", but by NOT reading and just listening it;s clearly "our native soil", for example. The only exception is "underudiderudideruidideruidoo". Can any bong chime in?

Australian English has to be the easiest form of English to understand.

>and (something)tery
And such a tyranny.

The "inconsistencies" add to the magic of the language. Go learn Esperanto if you want some streamlined soulless crap.

why did the janny delete the other churchill thread?

>mumbling mexicans in charge of who speaks correctly

Attached: 1403528942764.png (735x744, 11.2K)

Nah, not really, never heard other countries bitch about not understanding what we say.

Conversely I constantly hear people complain they can't understand jack shit of what Australians say, and this coming from Brits, Americans and Irish.

I have no problem understanding him

Maybe you're just bad

>wood wuu wuant cwop of wahtwah
Not really, no.

"At any rate that is what we are going to try to do"

The text is completely inaccurate