What happens in Southern India?

What happens in Southern India?

Attached: Southern_India.png (1500x1725, 247.24K)

TAMIL BVLLS
The sovl of india.

Communism and conversions to Christianity.

Double cringe

Poo festival

Economic activity

Also massive social justice movements that did nothing but antagonise Hindus while Dalits are still extremely oppressed.

Progress

>Smoking weed
>trekking
>visiting the best Hindu architecture India has to offer
>bunch of codemonkeys
>unemployed kochi mallus tryna sexo foreign tourists
>having sex with muslimahs in Hyderabad
>the most boring shithole known as Chennai
>Good times in Kodai, eating shrooms and riding with illegal Israelis.

Double based

Women showed bobs in public there. Until the anglos came

>>the most boring shithole known as Chennai
I thought Chennai was supposed to be one of the most culturally rich cities in the country though? At least according to Wikipedia...
Also I saw some videos of street walks because I had plans to tour Tamil Nadu, and it reminds me of HCM City

Why else would Kerala be the most developed state?

What do you mean by culturally rich? Like there's a lot of heritage sites? Yea there's places to visit and check out but you're gonna get bored of that soon.

Other cities have more events, happenings, night life etc. Who the fuck wants to go to Marina Beach when you have Goa, Gokarna or Pondi?
Madrasis pretend like they got everything others have but its all stale.

It's the most culturally smelly city in India.

I think you're just complaining there's no nightlife like there is in Goa - the problem I saw with going to Goa was that there's nothing BUT nightlife. It's basically the Indian version of Miami or Cancun/Cabo San Lucas. Chennai and Tamil Nadu in general seems to have actual culture to have fun with and some tasty food
Well, that's not very nice

Hideous women (even by Pajeeta standards, which is saying a lot).

Sounds like Southern Mexico

I've met a few indians with names like d'souza and fernandez is this where they come from?

Double based

Yes. If you see a Christian guy who is India he is south Indian. There is also Christianity in North East india but they look like Chinese people so you can tell easily.

A christian guy is equivalent to a nigger in Idia. Exterminating Christians and muslims should be a national duty.