One shot in life

>One shot in life
>Born in Eastern Europe
why...

Attached: x5ap4u72ly201.png (4408x3008, 770.89K)

>hurrrrrrrrrr western europe is so good

Attached: average-developers-salaries-worldwide-daxx20220105.png (2223x1677, 1.09M)

How does eastern Europe suck that hard even with all the EU gibs?

Communism ruined it

Most cunts fucked up the transition from communism, most obvious example is R*ssia itself

austria is eastern europe
the reason austria and germany are separate despite both being ethnic germans is fundamentally that germany is western europe and austria is eastern europe

EU gibs are a complete meme. It just means that you get some funds so your country can introduce trash sorting for recycling and get new bins with the EU flag on them and in return all your hotels, stores, banks, IT providers, etc. are now owned by Germans and German companies use your country as their colony - sorry - "market", while also braindraining both your educated and menial workforce.

SSSSSSSSSSSO CLOSE

UGHHHH

Attached: proxy-image (6).png (660x667, 89.65K)

>t. 6th place

SWWIIIIIIING...

and a miss, I was born in East Europe ;(

Attached: 1642336102694m.jpg (722x1024, 106.69K)

ALMOSTTTT

Attached: FOI76XiXIAMRBAg.jpg (952x1000, 138.5K)

This. Germans enslaved the smaller european nations, they were especially brutal in Greece and blamed the greeks for it

Make some money and move to germany or something like that. I thought It was easy to move around european countries when youre european.. It is just a thing for rich people? Nacionalism? Language?

Language

For some reason only serbian slavoids or KGB agents still want to associate half of Europe with the fucking Russia out of toilet paper. get rekt niggas.

Communism got us fucked up...

One of these isn't like the others

Attached: Untitled.png (722x1024, 844K)

Eastern Europe was behind well before communism
Look at literacy rate from the turn of the 1900s

ALMOST... IN.... CIVIL...

uhh

Attached: Screenshot_20220118-212800_Chrome.jpg (1078x1135, 142.34K)

10% of the wealth but 90% of the SOVL

I am also probably wealthier than 99% of western europeans on this board but I choose to live an ascetic commieblock lifestyle because I like it so much

The average /deutsch/ poster has over 100k in stocks. I have more than double

I doubt that but even if it were true I still have more than you. Plus you're a soulless Nazi so I am also spiritually richer than you

you are fortunate, still in Europe