Can anyone give me a quick rundown about the Jewism and Christisnism?

Can anyone give me a quick rundown about the Jewism and Christisnism?
I was watching a video about Babilon and they say Jews were enslaved there and Persia freed them all.
Where did this Jew started and how the Christianism deeply related to Jews?
Yes, I know nothing I don't have any relgion and basic knowledge either. Sorry for my igonarant if you mind

Attached: cec.png (2160x1884, 2.09M)

Judaism exists way before christianity so this guy named jesus claimed to be the Go'd son and some jews believed him and he started doing miracles and shit turning something into bread and wine he had like 12 guys who are his frens them some asshole called judas betrayed him and the Romans killed him jesus was a jewish guy so christianity has a Lot in Common with JUdaism

Thank you for your easy demonstration.
So the Romans killed Juda or the Jesus?
And basically you mean Chrsitians are believing in the Jesus who was Jew and Jews think of him as heresy

>Guy named Abraham grows up in a city where people worship multiple Gods
>Gets a vision from heaven telling him there is only one God and his descendants will be his chosen people, who will inherit a "promised land"
>Slowly a community of people following this religion arises, nomadic tribes in the desert
>These tribes eventually become known as a single nation (the Hebrews, the Israelites, the Jews etc)
>A Jewish prophet named Moses gets 10 commandments from God
>Undergo slavery in Egypt, become free
>Undergo slavery in Persia, become free
>Exist in their own kingdom called Judah for ages
>Get conquered by Romans
>Prophecy of their "saviour" and "messiah" start to get fulfilled, when a man named Jesus from Nazareth, claiming to be the son of God makes himself known, circa 30 AD
>Jesus preaches universal salvation for all those who accept him as their Lord and Saviour
>Teachings begin to be wrote down in to what would become the New Testament.
>Jews kill Jesus for blasphemy, crucified and tried by Romans for the Jewish communtiy
>Slowly the followers of Jesus, move from Israel to all across the Roman Empire, spreading the religion. People like St. Peter, St Paul.
>Jews revolt, Romans absolutely wreck them and force them out of Israel, Jews spread across Europe and the Middle East.
>Christianity becomes more and more popular throughout Rome, eventually made official religion in the 300s AD.
>Roman Empire collapses
>Jews become merchants and bankers in certain kingdoms throughout Middle Ages and Renaissance
>Some Jews form an elite class of wealthy bankers that can control European nations through money and trade
>End of the world wars
>1948, Jews return to a new settler state of Israel in their old land, Palestinians already living there for centuries aren't too happy.
>Rich elite class of Jews still exists, many of them intent on promoting ethnic replacement of Europeans via immigration.

Judaism is the first of the Abrahamic religions(Judaism, Christianity, and Islam). They are called this because they believe in the same deity, the G-d of Abraham the first Jew in the bible. All Jews claim to be descended from Abraham in some form. Jews had their own nation in the Bronze Age, the Kingdom of Israel, which the modern nation of Israel claims to be an extension of.
Christianity begins with Jesus, who claimed to be the son of G-d and promoted what started out as his own form of Judaism, it still kept the practices of Judaism during his life and for some time afterwards. Later on Christianity would become more different from Judaism, particularly as it entered Europe.
Islam follows the teachings of Muhammad who claimed to be the final prophet of G-d. It is the newest of the three and continues from Christianity but lowers the position of Jesus to that of another prophet rather than a savior.

They killed jesus because jesus was becoming too powerful so jesus died for our sins hes a good guy in my book

>>Jews kill Jesus for blasphemy, crucified and tried by Romans for the Jewish communtiy
isn't it strange how you think jews killed Jesus by convincing Romans to kill him, yet the Romans aside from literally physically killing Jesus, had also killed all the other Apostles, and numerous christians for the next 300 years without having to be "convinced" by anyone? strange indeed

>Prophecy of their "saviour" and "messiah" start to get fulfilled
The messiah has three specific tasks in Judaism, none of which Jesus fulfilled. The first is to end the diaspora and get all the Jews into Israel.
The second is to rebuild the Temple of Solomon.
The third is to smite all of Israel's enemies.
Nothing in Jesus's life accomplished any of those tasks, or even worked towards them.

Now that explains me everything. Thanks a lot for your contribution of teaching me.
Do the nowadays Jews still think of the Jesus as a blasphemy?

Attached: 1509548034169.jpg (819x1024, 63.35K)

Romans killed Jesus
Judas killed himself out of shame and Jesus came back from the dead three days later and appeared to some people. These people started spreading words of their witnessing around which eventually developed into Christianity and became more of its own thing after non-jews started overtaking the jewish christian population. That's the gist of it.

You're welcome bro.
>Do the nowadays Jews still think of the Jesus as a blasphemy?
Yeah kek. 3000 years and they're still waiting for it to be "fulfilled". Mugs.

Based chileano pointing the ignorance of This anerimutt

Nigga there is a church on ever street in Korea.
Just walk in and ask some questions.
Maybe go to an Anglican or Catholic church to avoid in one of the cult churches

>Maybe go to an Anglican or Catholic church
Those are probably rarer over there.

Wow. So the Chrstianity came from ths Judaism and the Islam came from the Christianity?
I have thought each of those are totally different type of relgion all the time since they fight untill these days.
That's really impressive.
And Romans believed their own religon not a Judaism, I presume?
Thanks

>Wow. So the Chrstianity came from ths Judaism and the Islam came from the Christianity?
Yes. You can think of them as a trilogy in a sense.
>And Romans believed their own religon not a Judaism, I presume?
Romans had a polytheistic religion that was basically a copy of Greek religion.
This religion is not practiced anymore.

Romans believed in a pantheon of gods. They were generally pretty open to most local deities especially if they were able to blend them except for monotheistic ones that undermined their gods (like Judaism and Christianity).

Not all of the Jews were in Babylon, only part of the elite class kept as hostages to pacify the region as part of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. They absorbed a lot of ideas from Persia like monotheism, the Day of Judgment, the devil, etc at this time. A lot of the Old Testament is about this class forcing their ideas on the people who stayed behind and kept to an older form of Canaanite polytheism

And Christianity is not really any newer than Judaism; in the late Second Temple period there were a lot of factions among the Israelites. Christianity is highly influenced by the Essenes while post-Exilic Judaism is a continuation of the Pharissees and their approach

Not a trilogy you buffoon. They are totally different religions. This isn’t Star Wars. Watch fewer movies.

>Judaism stands alone
>Christianity takes all of Judaism and adds a bit on top
>Islam takes all of the previous two and adds a bit on top
>all worship the literal exact same deity
>the first christians literally were Jews who thought they were continuing the religion
>Muhammad began his preaching by showing his religion as a continuation from Judaism and Christianity
>you can think of them as a triology IN A SENSE

>And Christianity is not really any newer than Judaism
This is actually retarded. There are literal thousands of years of Judaism before Jesus, the figure that creates Christianity, is even born. The first Christians didn't even distance themselves from Judaism like modern Christians do.

>They absorbed a lot of ideas from Persia like monotheism, the Day of Judgment, the devil, etc at this time
Judaism was the first monotheistic religion. The devil is a Christian concept.

Zoroastrianism is actually older than Judaism and is monotheistic and messianic, just not Abrahamic.