Do you hate women in your country?

do you hate women in your country?

Attached: 1622562064605.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

no that would be retarded, there's plenty of good women and they suffer as well just in different ways which autists are incapable of understanding

t. woman

I think I'm gonna have an abortion

based retard

?

Attached: 1646881194130.png (485x438, 352.26K)

Attached: 5xkgvu.jpg (640x640, 70.06K)

Good shitpost. But on the off chance you're serious women have life handed to them on a platter. Pussy is absolutely put on a pedestal in society and women get everything handed to them. Would you respect a man who hung out at the finish line and fucked the winner? That's how women operate, they take no risk and have no responsibility, living off the hand outs of men

you've never been friends with a woman have you user

I subconsciously don't see women as real people with depth due to the fact I never had any female or girlfriends and thus never really got experience all that much of them apart form "they exist" and "sometimes I talk with them about mundane shit", but I don't hate them or anything, just hold strange first opinions on subjects specifically regarding women

literally just be an average white dude
unlike what people on here will tell you, white guys are easily the most desired group of men
you don't know what true suffering unless your are asian or indian

I hate people.

There's two types of people. Those who hate women and those who've never given them much thought. The issue is I've spent a ton of time with women and they're all incredibly selfish. They never develop beyond the mind of an adult child. No sense of duty, no sense of danger or who they should trust, sacrifice, other centredness

white and tall*
under 1.85m you're better off brown so you can be exotic

retarded post

Based

it's true though

Imagine not spitting that whore in her face, even if she choose you.

imagine screaming in her face: "NO U!"

go watch Mohammad and Taequan rape your sister because all the women in your country voted for loose immigration laws

fat mutt schizo detected

yes

to be fair they were all very ugly. is it so hard to not be a flabby skinnyfat loser these days?

she's literally a fat 5/10 at best