Can anyone live comfortably on $500 USD per month in your country? If not, what about $1000 per month?

Can anyone live comfortably on $500 USD per month in your country? If not, what about $1000 per month?
Asking for a friend.

Attached: gigachad thinkpad.jpg (758x644, 37.75K)

No

Yes

I live just fine with 400 usd a month*

*I live with my parents

there's a boomer who lives in a camper i follow on youtube who lives on $1k a month

>500 USD
Depends on what you consider comfortable but to get a nice apartment you would most likely have to pay 300+ usd and in addition pay for heat, water, electricity etc, so you could only spend money on basic food
>1000
yeah, sure, fairly comfortable

Yes, if you own a home, you can have a somewhat nice life with that money.

Fuck no
Maybe $1000 if your idea of comfortable is the bare minimum in life. Also better start preparing your own vegetable garden too, and own the land so you don't have to make payments.

Not by any stretch of the imagination

I live with my mom i only earn 350 dokars a montg not much but i can administrate and i mom earn more so we live good

if you live with your parents? yea

Would I have to live in the slums with the russians?

i can live on ~50$ a month, and i actually mostly "work" (if work is what pays your bill) by attending online hobby tournaments which are funded by patreon type communities and you can get like 500$ for winning and 20-30$ for ranking high enough

i live in the house built illegally that no one bother legalizing since the 70s
i just put a magnet on the electricity spinning thing to stop it from spinning and registering electricity usage and pay ~3$/month for water and electricity in my village
i got pigs, cows, sheep etc for food and milk
i still didnt even spend cash i made working construction in germany 5 years ago
i dont care for luxuries outside my pc
my internet package is 15$/month, by FAR my biggest expenditure
i dont have bank accounts
i take work in the city from time to time but its just to socialize with people
im wearing soviet style wool clothes back when they made shit to last, got my dads jacket which is unironically 50 years old, got grandpa's officer leather gloves and boots still in pristine condition
i only maintain a small pile of cash in case i get a tooth ache or diarrhea for the dentist or shitter meds
i drink plum moonshine that i make myself, and trade it with other villagers for different drinks
i will be 30 soon and i still dont know how to pay taxes, or why do people pay those

money is fake for me my dudes, i understand there is entire cargo cult of retards believing in magic paper but its really not my problem

Or in the countryside but away from any r*ssians

is this the so-called sigma lifestyle

yeah

> 500
No, but you can live, specially if you aren't Santianigger
> 1000
Yes

My grandma lives off 400€ a month

>500 USD
You earn more than 84% of brazillians
> 1000 USD:
You earn more than 95% of Brazilians

unbelievably based

I like to think I live cheaply but I can't live on anything under 1k/mo

You could survive on 500 totally fine if you were renting a really small or rural place.
1000 - you can live really well

>500
No
>1000
Depends on where you live. Maybe in the very small towns where housing is cheap? Impossible to live comfortably in the capital with 900€ though, an apartment would cost you close to that alone. Smaller cities you'd have some money left, but not much, around 500-400€ to spend on other things after rent..