VGH

VGH
WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN

Attached: 20220319182851_1.jpg (1920x1080, 562.66K)

You need Lisbon and Vladivostok

Why are the Ottomans in AFRIKA

The entirety of Europe is imprisoned inside the HRE, I lost my chances at getting PUs over iberia at this point.
Those are actually the Mamluks. I can't be arsed to attack Moslems anymore. Game's too slow.
North America is just a giant confederation of tribes and Spain and England lost to the natives. I hate this game but I keep playing it.

I did this last night.

Attached: 1647721020908.jpg (1366x1440, 854.23K)

hot

Did you pirate the entire game as well? Kek

Very nice

what does the red one in the horn of africa even say? i literally can't read it.

Half and half. Most of the modern DLC were pirated since at this point it's just trying to rip you off without fixing the glaring issues.
It's a nation called Hadramut. That picture had the name of ruling dynasties showing.

Attached: 20220319202029_1.jpg (1920x1080, 663.56K)

HABSBVRGS were unironically the biggest European Noble family since the Julio-Claudian.
I want them back.

One of their descendents is a Hungarian Ambassador, some things never change

Since Chinese ZH is pronounced like English J, you basically have the Jew dynasty over there. Nice.

Very, very old name for Yemen iirc.

The U in Zhu sounds more like the OU in Soup

Oh yeah I guess the vowel in Jew is more like ü, huh? I'm a native English speaker so my ear is kind of broken to the u/ü distinction lol.

No, the Hadramut region was it's own kingdom.

You're not wrong in the sense that U in Chinese can also be ü, but it depends on the initial consonant (it's ü with q, x, j, which is why they're different from ch, sh and zh)

Very interesting, thanks. One day I will actually get brave enough to attempt learning Chinese.

I see now. A lot of overlap with modern Yemen but there was a Yemen then as well. I can't find a map worth posting but I believe I got you in my head.

There's a long since the last time i played eu4. I always get depressed because I'm not capable of a WC

What's a WC?

the place where you shit, brazilians don't have them and do it in the jungle

World conquest
Morrocan

>the place where you shit
Y-you know where I shit?

Attached: 1642863201792.png (550x535, 58.7K)