An important rabbi died

>an important rabbi died
>a literal 1/8th of the country is going to show up for funeral tomorrow
>roads will be closed from 7:00
>I will need to get out of my house 2 and a half earlier
>will likely still be fucked in traffic
does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1583186526720.png (500x521, 185.82K)

Probably for the pope, yeah

>Rabbinic Judaism
>any year
Only Samaritans are real Jews.

Attached: into the trash it goes.jpg (700x479, 20.59K)

>important rabbi
>holds the world record in number of performed circumcisions

Can you take the day off?

>important rabbi
In what sense? I thought most Jews were either part of sects or secular, so who's this widespreadedly popular just for religious reasons?

lmao

This. Say you’re mourning

and dicks sucked

Attached: brith mila.jpg (542x399, 24.78K)

>In what sense?
he was the leader of the ashkenazi-latvian jews, one of the biggest haredi groups in the country, if not the biggest, probably the sephardis are slightly larger

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 22-04-36 Rabbi Kanievsky's funeral 600,000 Israelis set to attend.png (882x877, 803.32K)

Why the FUCK do 600,000 people want to gather in one place? Are they retarded?

Secular jews are cucks that do not reproduce and so, are being replaced by haredi jews that have 5-6 children each.
Good riddance in my opinion, gotta have those fertality rates high so retards arabs don't decide to exterminate them all

Attached: 1640858816977.png (294x299, 119.58K)

600k is nothing
when the sephardi chief rabbi died it was 800k

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 22-11-01 Rabbi Ovadia Yosef buried in largest funeral in Israeli history.png (940x874, 1.42M)

Crazy to think that christianity, the most universal religion is a reform of judaism, one of the most ethnocentered religion

has any rabbi suggested changing their uniform from long black multilayered clothes since they live in the desert now

Seems like a good opportunity for Palestine to attack

You thought Netanyahu was bad, damn son, the new Israeli PM is even more agressive against Palestine "people". Those muzzdogs don't stand a chance.

Attached: 1618490120821.jpg (290x241, 15.86K)

It's sunday bro why do you need to go out ?

>161605495
וייג'י רייג'י
חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח

>he never saw a papal election or similar

Attached: papafranciscvs.jpg (976x549, 65.11K)

>I will need to get out of my house 2 and a half earlier

But it's Sunday you don't need to go anywhere, right?

>is a reform of judaism
It's hardly the same. It's more like a cult led by a Jew.

So everyone else is nonplussed at best? Does no one else think he was a good guy to warrant this or is it this one ethnic sect flexing their numbers?

I'm sure some people will other than those going will be sad, haredis and seculars aren't the only groups you know, theres traditionalists which are one step above seculars and religious which are one step above them, I suspect only the most devout haredis will actually go to the funeral. but as for seculars? I doubt they care. He was undoubtedly a big figure, his political party holds 7/120 seats in parliament.