Sri Lanka

How is it different from India?

Attached: 803B31D7-CE92-47DA-8D86-099FBB573ED9.png (318x159, 7.19K)

buddhists therefore based

they are an island nation and therefore superior, just like us

spicier

Tf are you?

I am palau

I gotta side with Pajeet on this one.
Never heard of ya, and now you're here stealing our colors?
Explain yourself!

we are a small island(s) nation in micronesia, the only country in the world besides japan where japanese is an official language :)

They are currently struggling against an economic crisis and we are bailing them out, blue japan

Buddhist majority
Higher HDI
Higher GDP per capita
Cooler flag
Spicier (as in hot) food
Chinese is unironically taught in schools

hey! our sun is off center while in japan its center, get it right >:(, we didn't steal their flag, we borrowed it.

my man blue bangladesh

Okay, you seem nice.
I hope you have a good day, Palauanon.

bangladesh = sick japan
palau = correctly colored japan
japan = japan

Cool!!!! I'm amazed. How is life over there?

>India invaded Sri Lanka on July 29, 1987, announcing that Sri Lankan government was composed of "Buddhist supremacists trying to genocide Tamil Hindus", claiming India had a moral role to protect the Hindu minority. Indian Air Force MiG-21s began bombing Sri Lankan cities and provided air drops to Tamil Hindu insurgents.

>China and the United States formed a joint committee to take action against India, which was struck down by the Soviet Union, which came in India's support and supported the Indian intervention.

Attached: images.jpg (550x502, 28.28K)

>How is life over there?
its pretty comfy, we have the third highest gdp in micronesia after australia and new zealand!

cleaner streets

Attached: 1647716182927.jpg (683x1024, 349.8K)

Wtf? How can you lie so shamelessly? In 1987 India sent a force which fought Tamil tigers, not the Sri Lankan government. It was because if Tamil tigers got a seperate state, India feared Indian tamils will ask for a seperately state too. It will affect territorial integrity of India.

USA decided to bomb India for helping Bangladesh gain their freedom. The pakis genocided the native population. At which point Soviet union intervened.

I'm so fucking disgusted by your outright lies. Is this what you do when most Indians are asleep?

Good. Wish you all the best.

Fuck you paki, why do Indians live rent free in your head even after moving to America? You constantly keep making india posts in order to spread hate on us. You OUTRIGHT LIED in that post you fucking idiot. Why? Are you a loser in USA so you still take pride in original nationality? I hope somebody shoots and kills you.

a proxy