White people and seasoning food

What's up with the "wypipo don't season their food" meme? Since when are the Italians or the French known for not using seasoning?

Attached: 36TweiO.jpg (468x468, 35.18K)

>French
>Italians
>White

oh lawd he be mad fr fr

minorities thought they found something that makes white people upset since they misconstrued us trying to explain culinary history to them as rage. So even though it doesn't make sense they repeat it ad nauseam since they think it makes white people upset.

It's an American meme where "white" means mostly north-middle America.

Because when people use this meme they're directing this at suburban white Americans and northwestern Euros where there's some grain of truth to this stereotype. The Italians, French, Greeks, etc. are not the white people in question here.

I like my food lightly seasoned so I suffer in here
wish wypipo cook my food

nah worry crackkka I ain't gonna spice up yo food

non-med whites don't season their food though

The negro is immune to all forms of insult and degradation. Call him a porch monkey, jiggaboo, moon cricket, it run off him like water on a raincoat. But type the forbidden word and watch as he recoils in horror. “I’ve been found out!”

No one thinks it makes white people upset, it's just a half-truth meme that caught on among normie minorities on tiktok/twitter who grew up eating at their friends' households in suburban America.

The only food that black americans get served by white people is at school or in prison

But grill meat isnt mean to be spiced, just salt. I dont get it

>brit talking about food

Don't worry, I'd be butthurt too if I had to eat the bland stodge that passes for food in your country. I wonder why South Asian inspired dishes are the most popular in your cunt.

It’s unironically minority cope. They thought they found something they’re better at than white people so they repeat it endlessly even though it’s completely retarded.

Good meat that is cooked well only needs salt and pepper.

Attached: swedish+chef.jpg (600x600, 62.68K)

>scandis
>angloids
>white

>salt and pepper
aka seasoning

Seething

Attached: 20220319_182825.jpg (1169x1442, 220.3K)

and all of this coming from an american of all people lmao

You are literally retarded or have never been to non med euro countries if you actually believe this