ITT: Mid soundtracks

ITT: Mid soundtracks

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-19 161654.png (1303x794, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W-WeHDgl8N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly, why is everyone obsessed with this game? Isn't it just some relatively normal fantasy sword and magic game?

Is this game worth playing on PC? I can't get a PS5.

You forgot to ask if those happen in my cunt. I'm not starting another conversation only for the thread to disappear 3 hours later when I'm in the middle of typing out a reply to someone

>relatively normal fantasy
One of my favorite things about it is that it's NOT normal fantasy. Everything in this world is weirder than it needs to be and it's delightful. Souls gameplay seems to be kind of polarizing, I love it but you might not which of course is fine. The aesthetics of the world are fucking cool as hell though and shouldn't be written off.

>Is this game worth playing on PC?
yes, you also have mod support with that version.

My friend who plays on PC was saying there were some pretty shitty bugs for a while including invisible enemies which sounds pretty lame. He's beaten Godrick and hasn't mentioned the problem in a while so maybe it's fine now?

Yeah, yeah, dark fantasy. Isn't that just authors trying to outdo each other with strange concepts and monsters though? What exactly is the point

Dark fantasy spiked with LSD perhaps.

>mid
Kys zoomie. You faggots should stop referring to stuff that isn’t weed as “mid” or “gas”

The invisible enemy bug only happened if your PC (or more likely, your laptop) was so shitty and outdated that AMD/NVIDIA didn't even support your drivers anymore with updates.

Is that what he meant? I was wondering. It's taken 40 years but now I, like so many old retards from my own childhood, can't tell what kids are saying anymore.

I bought a 3070 laptop last year and been suffering with this shit all game. Also the fucking horse is more times invisible than rendered

The blood Katana or whatever it’s called it’s fucking OP in pvp. Fuck dexfags

Ahh... Well he did also just replace a few components on his computer so maybe he figured that out.

Did you update your drivers?

playing on PC with a radeon 580 and its perfectly fine excpet literally always a single freeze of few seconds that happens in the first 10 minutes of playing

It's interesting, it creates a melancholic otherworldly atmosphere to get lost in

Maybe like a month or two ago. Might be the issue.

What's so special about it? What makes it different from dark souls 4?

nothing, this is Dark Souls 4 with a different name

Gameplay wise it’s exactly dark souls 4. Story and atmosphere and nothing like dark souls however

Actually you could rename this game to Dark Souls 4, and change every mention of the word "runes" with "souls" and nobody would notice.

youtu.be/W-WeHDgl8N0

Definitely my favorite boss fight in the game. She was easy but her 2nd moon stage was absolutely beautiful.

Why was she still alive after the fight? Did we kill the baby?

Well according to the theory I read online, apparently we were fighting a illusion created by her daughter to protect her from invaders since she was locked up at the Aacdemy. The whole time she was just sitting there with her egg.

I've had this issue as-well, but it disappeared entirely after I updated to version 1.02.2.
Have you tried changing the rendering resolution? For me, this was a good short-term solution to that problem before the official update.