Are women picky in your country? Their value suddenly deflated here because we have a ton of ukrainian qts...

Are women picky in your country? Their value suddenly deflated here because we have a ton of ukrainian qts, even I got my dick sucked yesterday for free. But before this they were very picky

Attached: 1647638190557.jpg (889x1024, 86.22K)

>that drop of ~30% from 6' to 5'11''
it's just one inch, please have mercy

Attached: 1643736924629.png (645x1260, 440.33K)

>advanced filters
anyone who sets this has to be a retarded whore anyway

WHEN ARE UKRANIAN GIRLS COMING TO THE US I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

I reject all women who don't look professional model-tier. Absolutely hate it when they try to strike a conversation for no reason. I don't care how much we have in common or whatever, I can do dips on rings and L-sit pullups effortlessly. I would prefer to die than date someone who is above-average looking (but nothing special) at best.

just tell them the inch you're lacking in height went to your penis

Pro-tip: There is absolutely nothing stopping you from adding a few inches onto your height on these things.

No one is gonna notice the difference if you say you're 6'1" if you're 5'10" because the reality is people can't tell 3 inches of height difference without measuring.

Women are nothing but luxury in this day and age.

>No one is gonna notice the difference if you say you're 6'1" if you're 5'10"
how stupid do you think people are? it's one thing to fraud by an inch, this is way too blatant to go unnoticed

just use platform boots and get leg lengthening surgery

Women lie about weight all the time so it really doesn't matter.

Think about the sort of woman who buys the premium version of Bumble.

6'6 is like top 0.1%

Because sizable differences in weight are difficult to notice given that fat distribution depends heavily on each person's genetics whereas the difference of 3 inches between 5'10'' and 6'1'' is very easily noticable because everyone grows in just one direction - upwards

>I'm 6'2" and those are 2 different measurements.

Attached: 1629896371028.jpg (1080x1331, 91.02K)

Dating apps are not representative of reality
A 5'11 man talking to girls in a bar is going to have a better success than a man holding the equivalent of a "below average" sign on his head

Uhh no it's happened to me that girls take pics of themselves when they're younger and skinnier and then close up selfies with angles that you can't tell they're fat.

true, i lie about my 7 inch dick having 9 inches and she believes

I assume the filters are optional and thus skew heavily towards the women that care more about height.

>175cm
It's fucking over

women care about height.

Attached: height.webm (456x720, 1.92M)

They do but the data is still skewed

>90% of women
90% of vapid whores using sex apps you mean

>This is level of cope
It's time to accept bro, you are at stage 3 - bargaining.