Live in car dependent country

>live in car dependent country
>need a car to go shopping
>need a car to see your friends
>need a car to get a job
>need a car to get a car (finally saved up the money for a car but i need a car to go to the car to buy the car)
I fucking hate cagers, I fucking hate why we have to live in sprawling car dependent suburbs, I hate boomers. Imagine going out of your way to ruin hundreds of millions of peoples lives just to raise the profits of the car and oil industry.
>ywn live in comfy European city where they build the cities for people and pedestrians not cars and cagers
>ywn get to ride a comfy bicycle to the shops with your friends
>ywn be able to commute to work or get groceries on your bike
>need to go spend thousands of dollars on a gas guzzling polluting piece of shit that causes traffic accidents
>then spend a portion of my income maintaining the thing just so i can go to work to make money to spend on gas and car maintenance.
>just because some oil tycoon car oligarch fed it into every canadians head they need a big truck and and a big plywood house with a big lawn for their big dog to shit on.
Imagine waking up, and instead of being in depressing shithole cold car dependent shithole you wake up in a clean healthy happy dutch city with bicycles and all the cagers are forced out of the city centers. It would be like waking up from a dystopian novel and waking up in a disney movie. Europeans really cannot suffer. Cagers have ruined society, happiness is dependent on how many cars your family can afford, without a car in Canada you literally have no freedom.

Attached: 1643566918856.jpg (1080x983, 309.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACXaFyB_-8s
youtube.com/watch?v=QZaRfNjTPx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ywn live in comfy European city
just move there, retard

I feel that

Attached: 20b9az5zwkg81.jpg (1080x1238, 153.61K)

>have public transport available for cheap
>drive everywhere anyway
at worst i might walk to the nearest grocery store, driving is just too fun and relaxing

>noooooo not my heckin walkable cities noooo not my heckin bikerinos not my heckin niggerinos in buses!!!!

Attached: 1636676099960.png (600x800, 169.31K)

Literally none of that is your original thought. We get it, you watch a lot of YouTube. Even as a person who travels by public transport primarily, this is getting tiresome.

bro how is traffic real hahaha like just buy a motorcycle bro

Attached: 1514560043947.jpg (720x703, 49.11K)

I work for a large US multinational and we recently went 100% back to offices post covid.
Internal channels have been hilarious with yanks screeching about being forced to go back to their 2 hour drive commutes in traffic.

Meanwhile I walk 20 minutes and sit on a train for 40 reading a book or whatever and I get to the office feeling comfy.

Attached: Reading_-_GWR_387162_and_GTSR_387306.jpg (1280x853, 234.32K)

i'd pick being a walmartian with chevy over yuropoor with muh public transport any day T B H

Attached: british jak.png (600x800, 164.12K)

Just stop living in cities retards

>bro just put the traffic jams UNDERGROUND

Attached: 614.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

Not possible in our service based economy however if you can are you're not a braindead urbanite you absolutely should try to live away from large population centers. I'm always baffled when I hear about people that can work anywhere choose on purpose to live that life and complain about it afterwards. I wish my work allowed me to work in the countryside. Less people, cheaper cost of life, comfy winding roads to ride my bike and fresh air.

Techbro solutions.
It's like when they discuss self driving cars driving in a group, nigga you just invented a shittier lower capacity train

Public transit? More like pubic transit, amirite?

Attached: 1638121799864.jpg (956x860, 154.17K)

It won't change because of the petrodollar and automobile's stranglehold on north america.

I honestly wish the concrete hellscape that is modern America never was, I'd much rather horses or at the most trains were the only form of long distance transportation.

Attached: 1629324298676.jpg (604x562, 143.62K)

>ignores the fact you have to wait for public transport to come to you
>ignores the fact it doesnt drop you off where you need to go
no thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=ACXaFyB_-8s
youtube.com/watch?v=QZaRfNjTPx8

I always wondered how Americans went to pubs / parties. Do you just hire a taxi?

If people aren't willing to pay for a taxi someone is stuck being the designated driver. If people are kind they arrange it so whoever is driving and stuck being sober gets free food at the least or free booze when they get back.

>Just be a millionaire who doesn't participate in the society and who lives in a mansion somewhere in the woods far away from everyone, bro!
>Just live in a timeless vacuum, bro!

It's 2022 and we still don't have flying cars!

uber / lyft are huge now. most people are willing to pay for an uber home from a party nowadays
and yeah DDs are big over here
if you’re in like nyc or something you can take a train to a party. or you can pull the classic drunk drive
did you know that 80% of car accidents are caused by sober drivers? hmmm doesn’t seem very safe to me

You have never lived in a rural area in your life.

I hate urbanite trash.

If you live less than a 20m walk from your work and still drive a car daily, you are mentally ill.
I see many of these ""people"" here.