Why are they happy?

Why are they happy?

Attached: Untitled.png (643x827, 362.27K)

They are Gods!

jewish work ethic

Who would have known that committing state sanctioned ethnic cleansing was good for mental health?

Russia must have the best mental health in the world.

They know the Two State Solution will never be a reality and the US won't do shit to stop them from wiping out the Palestinians.

I reckon a strong sense of community and unity because of the palestine conflict has a lot of benefits mental health wise.

They defeated the evil terrorists (12 year old with a stone).

Ukraine was ethnic cleansing russians though

Attached: SussyJew.png (564x123, 8.96K)

Quantifying "happiness" is peak bugman midwit delusion
Regardless, it's hard not to be happy when you are a rat and can indiscriminately conquer, kill, and expell with no consequences. Even more in fact, you're celebrated for doing so!

best country on the planet

Attached: 8232270520674891.webm (540x960, 1.25M)

Israel is a quiet competition with everyone else at wanting to be the number one in everything, and that means going in far lengths such as evicting Palestinians without any legal process just to make the waiting list of settlers happy and content and to give out in these studies.
>t.Anti zionist Jew in new york

copy and paste that to /r/europe I'll give you reddit gold award for such witty post :)
bringing up russia to defend israel... glorious!

Would love to see her burnt corpse under the rubble of some tel aviv apartment building

They are psychopaths that enjoy killing Palestinian people.

Because they are our greatest ally

we're nothing like you
you're like the most depressed cunt
russian male is the most suicidal sex+nationality combo on the planet i hope something's done about this

Attached: 6939136764791639297.webm (540x960, 1.13M)

they contribute and live well under their community
pretty easy to guess why

So much anti-semitism itt

Open borders for yisreel.

never gonna happen, also imagine being born a SEA haha, like winning the jackpot in reverse