You have to live in one of the 10 poorest countries in the world (Afghanistan, Yemen, Malawi, Sierra Leone...

You have to live in one of the 10 poorest countries in the world (Afghanistan, Yemen, Malawi, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Madagascar, Mozambique, Somalia, Burundi, and South Sudan), which do you choose and why> For me it's Yemen, interesting culture, amazing scenery, sovlfull ancient villages, great food, imagine just sitting on your rooftop porch on your ancient stone home on a mountainside, chewing khat, watching the sun set after a hard day of work, VGH.

Attached: Tayeb.jpg (1200x803, 219.26K)

can i kill myself instead

based

Attached: 5d6.jpg (1285x1440, 115.8K)

Madagascar

Yemen if there was no war
But out of all of these I would go with Madagascar

yeh yemens the best option

You will re-incarnate until you have lived a full life in of them.

I'd join the Houthis.

I don't like the humidity, it makes everything dirty, plus Bubonic Plague.

Madagascar I think. Sure, lots of niggers but at least it isn't continental Africa or the desert.

Afghanistan because i like the food and small village hut life and weed
mozambique because i had a cool soda from there once
madagascar because funny disney movie

More like semen

Madagascar... Beauty qts

Attached: images - 2022-03-18T223832.432.jpg (451x680, 47.33K)

Mozambique

They speak my language, that's all.

Only an idiot would choose Afghanistan, it shouldn't be a country in the first place with how hard it is to live in.
I'd pick Yemen, since I can just sneak into some boat going to europe.

Maybe Malawi, because it has one of the lowest homicide rate out of all and it's in Southwestern Africa which has nice climate compared to Eastern Africa and Middle East

Attached: 1637347058770.png (500x750, 875.02K)

Afghanistan is pretty cool as well desu, what was the soda you got from Mozambique?

Bump.

Mozambique? Or maybe Madagascar. But I speak some Portuguese so, it's the former.

wouldn't live in desert shitholes, so Afghanistan, CAR, Somalia, S Sudan and Yemen are discarded.

Malawi, Burundi and Sierra Leone seem overpopulated.

>S Sudan
Actually quite verdant, mostly grassland and marsh.
>CAR
Mostly savanna and southern part is jungle.

even in yemen the remote, beautiful places are still pretty much untouched by the war i think

i would also choose yemen

madagascar cause unique flora and fauna. i like lemurs

Afghanistan.

I wish more people knew about Yemen and it's magnificent culture. Why no one talks about this country? Well, except for the news articles lol

Malawi
It's peaceful, cheap, English-speaking and it has a big expat population.

Attached: Malawi.jpg (1200x800, 203.39K)

VGH