Latin American Girls

Why are Latin American girls so hyped up? People act like they're the the most amazing thing, muh colombianas bro, muh tijuana, etc.

I've been looking at videos of Latin America - just nightclubs, medellin, stuff like that - every single girl basically looks like an ugly goblina. The only girls with semi decent looking faces are unironically the ones that basically look white (and I'm not a Any Forumstard, btw) but it's true, they're probably most Iberian.

Anyone else agree?

Attached: LSYSM.png (390x450, 10.78K)

Also I live in Texas, full of Mexicans, and I legitimately don't think I've seen a single attractive Mexican girl in the entirety of my life.

I will admit Mexicans do make good ass food tho.

But their women are just horrendous, their faces are totally busted and goblina looking.

I feel like Levantine/Persian/Turkish women (even some lighter pakistani women) are what people think Latinas are, honestly. I've seen some cute Palestinian, Jordanian, Turkish etc chicks here but not a single attractive mexican chick even though they're 1000x more common.

Idk man but summarize a large and diverse continent with that idea looks a bit dumb to me, Cuba has 0% amerindian population, before the communism Cuba was like the US 80% white, 13% black and the rest mixed, now who knows?, while Bolivia has a 50% amerindian population and a 50% mestizo and Argentina is whiter than most European countries even faking their data to put more native americans, those are the most extreme examples, so I guess it changes a lot between countries.

Brazil is not latin american.

Thank you
Saying Latinas are hot makes no sense

Yeah I know. Nobody really talks about bolivians when talking about latinas though. They mainly mean mexicans, colombians, and shit like that.

And 99% of girls from those countries look absolutely busted. Awful faces.
>but muh butts!
All the girls in the west nowadays have big bundas too even the white ones

Basically this.

because incels tend to try in other countries the love they dont receive by women in their homeland, as spic I wanna marry another mestizoid of my kind

Attached: 9969797.png (467x454, 338.49K)

Name 1 latin american women without ugly women

Following your logic I could say the same about white people, because most white people I have seen in my life is Spanish and English and both have horrendous women, I just put Bolivia as an example, but Cuba Bolivia and Argentina have around 60 millions of inhabitants, Spanish is spoken by 600 millions of people, so they are the 10% of the total Spanish speaker population it's a relevant demographic group.

Every single country in the world has ugly and handsome people, but anyway, I'm in your game.

Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela, Cuba, Uruguay, Puerto Rico and Argentina have pretty girls.

And take care about your response, because some of those countries are mostly white and with a strong Italian, Spanish and German inheritance and the US shares it too.

>Persian

Kek, good joke. As a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I can tell you that's completely false. One cisgender Mexican woman mogged 3 cisgender Iranian "women" in this picture.

Attached: cisgender iranian mogged 1.png (1080x725, 1.76M)

This is a myth, is because some Latin Woman is like very cool and humble to talk, and someones associated with "be beauty", but are more like, the ugly girl that is cool with you, so you date her because of carisma, like this are some Brazilian girls and are uglies

Attached: images.jpg (732x419, 55.44K)

brazilian women look like that?

Are rook same

Not, they are very dark half-uglies and manual workers of a region that is Amazon, a literal Hell tier

Brazilian woman medium tier? Like this...

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-184509.png (960x480, 258.54K)

Yeah, exactly, the good looking latinas are literally just the european descendant ones.
Everyone knows Britain has ugly women. That's a stereotype and it's true.
Another stereotype is that eastern european women are hot - and having been to eastern europe, it is a stereotype with actual truth in it. But for some reason latinas also have a stereotype of being hot and theyre just not... at all

Resumed 90% of population...

but I never said they were ugly, in fact I think they are far more attractive than insta models

Well, they are not uglies, uglies, but are uglies in a brazilian metric

Cuba has a very minute mestizo population
>Now
Probably mostly mulatto
>Argentina is whiter than most euro countries
good one santi

Instagram models are uglies as face of hell