I live in the rich part of the village

I live in the rich part of the village.
Do you live in a rich, meh or poor area?

Attached: IMG_20220318_132632.jpg (1059x1059, 377.03K)

Working class neighborhood with sketchy areas sprinkled randomly throughout

Upper middle class

How often do people drop dead from electric shock in your village?

There are no areas in my town. Everyone is just the same. Average.

Attached: Malung.jpg (3000x1780, 1.69M)

subdivision with gate security guard
not highend subdivision more like budget one for working class or old retired people. we have a pool though and couple of basketball courts

Never m8

>eu sofro na Suécia

vgh

Goddamn, Sweden is a beautiful country
Why do you import somalis there?

Attached: Gripen.png (2496x1404, 3.79M)

same though i live in town of 7000 people, how can one part of small village be rich and other poor

Somalis actually stand for a very, very small percentage of our immigrants. It's mainly arabs like Syrians and Afghans in Sweden.
But smaller towns like my home usually escape it. There's very few non-whites in my town and those are mostly Asians.
But my cousin lives in another small town down south and they got a lot of Syrians back in 2017. It's mixed.

so what happens then? how do native and arabs interact

Are you guys(sweden) taking in Ukrainians?

>how do native and arabs interact
In my experience they usually don't.
Sweden is very segregated and immigrants usually end up in low income commieblock areas in the larger cities where they don't mix with others.
Even immigrants from different countries avoid each other.

Small towns are nice to live in until winter comes. Here in Finland in small towns lack stores and services as well, so you have to drive to a bigger town or city just to buy food or visit doctor.

Nope, we will keep all ukrainian girls to ourselves

Gentrified town in the Midwest.
10x better than any nowhere shithole around us, but also still miles away from anywhere actually good. Just an oasis among rural shitholes.
But we spread our fiber internet to the nearby small towns making them livable too I guess.

>Do you live in a rich, meh or poor area?
Poor

Attached: itä helsinki1.jpg (900x600, 224.89K)

In quite a good, middleclass district, but it's a small 8th in terms of population (350 000) city, so it doesn't really matter

Attached: Bydgoszcz.jpg (1920x2880, 1.97M)

I think so yeah. According to google we have already gotten 14 000 of them. Mostly women and children.
I kinda like winter in small towns as long as the roads are maintained properly. We usually have everything we need in our small towns, from grocery stores to local doctors.
Sure it's not as good as in larger cities, you have less options but it's not that bad.

Attached: IMG_00300-tile-down.jpg (5120x5124, 3.03M)

i live in the rich part of the world

what is that big tube for

Looks like an indoor market.

grim

nowadays I live in a city center so it's a mix of poor housing and old money living side by side