Shots of espresso

>shots of espresso
>they pay like $4 for this shit
why do whites drink their coffee in fucking shots, i've always just made a pot full at home and drank normal sized cups, its not like whiskey where you need to drink less just because it's more expensive, fine arabic coffee is just a treat to have once in a while but fuck being a cuck and drinking it in "shots"

Attached: 2ee19ba31ef0f1f110b3f43748be4ec6.jpg (816x863, 427.22K)

do wypipo rly

because it tastes good

yea look at this stupid shit
i also dont get the "muh caffeine" meme i dont feel anything from drinking coffee, even this cup full of espresso whities will say "is too much!"
had an old guy brag about how he got a large cup full of espresso and how everyone around him looked at him weird and it just seems normal

Attached: GROSCHE-Milano-Stovetop-espresso-maker-6-cup-9-cup-pouring-coffee-into-a-double-walled-glass-cup-700X467.jpg (700x467, 33.58K)

thats not what i'm saying, espresso is good, but you shouldnt be a pussy and just drink it in shots or some shit, get a normal glass like any other coffee

Bag of coffee bean cost 4€, make perhaps 50 cups espreso, so cup cost 8c.

oh i usually only make espresso with fine arabic coffee ground, which is much more expensive, but my dad is syrian so i have a bit of a stockpile he gave to me, and i'm too lazy to make espresso every day so most mornings i throw regular coffee ground in the coffee maker

>paying that much for coffee
only wypipo pay that much

I have colada (cuban espresso)

Because whypipo have mo money!

a fool and his money are soon departed

>why are wypipo people crazy about coffee
>yeah I have a pallet of fine Arabic coffee at home

Attached: 7B0A2CC2-2A48-4E4D-A537-63AC73A85EE4.png (420x420, 266.71K)

I don’t need you to tell me how fuckin’ good my coffee is, okay? I’m the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff ’cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But you know what’s on my mind right now? It ain’t the coffee in my kitchen. It’s the dead nigger in my garage.

wypipo go through great lengths to make shit taste like they're not supposed to

I have no fucking idea why women do this, I tried one once and it's disgusting.
>t. white

you missed the point entirely holy shit
i drink the same kind of coffee soyjaks sperg about, but i'm not a cuck who drinks it in small amounts and pay top dollar for it

yea, they make food taste like shit, wich is quite the accomplishment, SPECIALLY anglos.

Attached: 1647365468494.jpg (380x323, 26.1K)

Arabic coffee is made with coarse grounds mixed with cardamom and is drank in small amounts.

Because it's fucking hot in Italy dummy.

what? mine is really finely ground
maybe i should say turkish coffee ground

Is this real? You drink it normally. It’s just a smaller serving. You’re not supposed to take it like a shot