Do you drink energy drinks in your cunt? I drank four adrenalines (two game fuels and two zero sugar) in a row...

Do you drink energy drinks in your cunt? I drank four adrenalines (two game fuels and two zero sugar) in a row, i feel funny

Attached: 22547b62-18bd-4fad-b633-59ef8b17a60b-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 64.06K)

Water is all you really need

Mix them with pure spirit next time. It's even better.

Bet you drank coffee today

Based яжкa homebrewer

>I drank four adrenalines
I don't think that brand exists on the west so I think people wouldn't understand what you meant.

oh really? they don't know what they are missing

Attached: Новый Adrenaline Game Fuel “Mango Storm”.jpg (2048x1448, 112.92K)

It's ok because the people who drink this are to die from diabetes before reaching 40yo anyway

i am trying to lose fat user so no

fucking 40? that's too long, i need to drink more

I drink like 4 Ultra Zero energies everyday
the only thing that happens is that i feel numb

No, I use amphetamine so I avoid other stinulants

i used to down like 3 a day on the daily
I stopped for a long time after I started lifting but I just started again though it's mostly 1 a day
I just want something tasty to drink with carbonation, soda is too sweet but energy drinks are perfect
zero sugar ashocs/monster sometimes

I drink collab

Attached: collab_stk.jpg (540x540, 47.22K)

Used to drink them all the time. Would have 3 bang or reign drinks a day. Now I only grab one in a pinch.

No, they never felt like they do anything and I don't like the taste either

No. Only lower class trash drink them.

>english
>latin script
Does Russia still worship the west?

>ekki mangó og ferskju
lúði

Why?

Attached: dugs.jpg (1235x978, 181.81K)

>corn syrup increases IQ
You must not drink a lot of it.

I used to drink energy drinks every day just to wake up and feel normal, get addicted and then quit them completely along with smoking. Now I drink only tea.
Mix of energy drinks and alcohol can kill you. Kys

I'd rather drink wine

Literally as bad as drugs
I'm willing to bet is Hell's energy since that seems to be the poison of Eastern Europe now.
I'm starting to see can of that shit and RedBull too, in alley ways, just like people used to leave alcohol bottles.