How come black men don't become defensive or irate over their women dating out?

How come black men don't become defensive or irate over their women dating out?

Attached: 1647551990932.jpg (1080x1350, 217.08K)

They ugly

Are you sure about that?

They see it as improving their genetics

Because black women are statistically (and just use your fucking eyes lmao) the least desirable women. Some of my black friends told me they don't even see black women as an option.

Yeah I've heard of this too. I went to a school that was 99 percent white and Hispanic. Maybe 5 black guys and they never fucked a black girl. Only white and Hispanic. I've fucked 1 hot black chick and she was the dumbest bitch I've seen in a long time lol. Hot though. And already had 2 kids at 23. Shame.

> I went to a school that was 99 percent white and Hispanic. Maybe 5 black guys and they never fucked a black girl. Only white and Hispanic.

Sounds exactly the same as where I grew up in New Mexico. Which state are you from?

They do THOUGH

the black/mulatto girls in Latin America can actually be pretty hot but the ones in Africa and North America are unfuckable I've noticed

the hot ones are in the 5 boroughs.

Attached: wmbf 3243.jpg (834x1024, 146.68K)

I've dated several black girls, they absolutely do

Go to blacks forum, they do.
It seems every community have its share of incels spending half his day thinking about interracial relationships, with variations here and there ofc.

>xmxf thread
>deleted swiftly

>wmxf thread
>stays up

Only incels and racists care about such things

Unlike white incels who have the common decency to stay in their own forums black incels are very vocal on sites like twitter when they a black women with a non black man

Attached: 1647192145488.jpg (1080x720, 144.72K)

build your own Any Forums-like community from the ground up. That's the only way.

Sometimes it’s in reverse, depends on the Janny
Cringe, kys

>Unlike white incels who have the common decency to stay in their own forums

Attached: ginger twitter seethe.jpg (680x500, 72.42K)

but they do

Attached: FLwDWtmWYAgHWb0.jpg (828x489, 95.69K)

It's weird how black man refuse to date black women but still get mad about white men that do.

This basically people are hypocritical so some black dudes get upset at black women dating other races but vice versa is much more common

>t.negress

they do

>Implying

its because they view them as their backup option when they can't get a white girl

sadly for them manly black women are going to where they are desired not tolerated now

Attached: 1646691481610.jpg (3694x4946, 1.96M)

sex sex sex sex SEX SEX SEX

There's this very primal, visceral reaction men have when "their" women from their race taken. But we're fine with taking other women because it's in our nature to have sexual conquests.

I’m a fucking loser bro

AYO DASS RITE WHYTEBOI U GINGER MINE NOW

this artsy nerd look is guaranteed to get you attention from women. light brown or dirty blond hair combined with stylish glasses. I used to look like this before I became a bald soiboy.

Attached: scrncap.png (1860x248, 36.64K)

You missed out on the seethe from blacks when they found out Serena Williams was dating a honky.