Mfw a mexican/brazilian flag begins to give their opinion on eastern european geopolitics

>mfw a mexican/brazilian flag begins to give their opinion on eastern european geopolitics

Attached: 1646296858406.jpg (249x157, 3.56K)

the online BRICs warriors, spamming their retarded noise thinking it will help daddy poots, it's very silly

>Mfw I read a Mexican post

Attached: 1623225999558.png (227x222, 74.03K)

>caring about some online faggot's opinion on something, ever

when an american leftist starts to explain europe by saying "you see, the military industrial complex"

>PLEASE LIBERATE US FROM NATO POOTYDADDY

Attached: liberatiion.jpg (1080x463, 72.65K)

Sometimes, being non-invested in a situation makes you more qualified to give an opinion that takes both sides into account. It surely beats parroting whatever CNN is saying about the issue.

If Russia loses I will bring a champagne bottle to my Uni class full of russophile tranny lefties

I'm genuinely confounded as to why 90% or more of pro-Putin/anti-Ukraine shilling is coming from Brazilian flags.

Both the left and the young right are Russian simps

We are not this dumb... West Will desastibilized the region, like did in Kosovar Wars...

both the right and left dislike this invasion, I know you're trying your hardest to believe it's just redditors so you can spin some bullshit

>an el salvador flag talking about saving european civilization from muslims

another such case seen on Any Forums

The right wing retards are just on Any Forums and are mostly 14 years old brats, the lefties I deal with are 22 years old and should know better, plus they are within range.

based
>placebo dislike
kek

>like did in Kosovar Wars
NATOs intervention stabilized the Kosovo though
Theres was war before the intervention and there was no war afterwards

Putin is short. They are short. Short angry peoole like putin.

I have a roommate like this because I’m a big sinophole and he’s a krautcuck and likes the idea of bending over backwards for EU, but the thing is I’m unable to get mad about anything unless I’m losing like a retard in valorant which is too bad for him.

Cool special pleading. When lula wins do these people get to throw a massive party at your house?

I'm more interested on Thirdie opinions on geopolitics than hearing the BS of another Western NATO-stooge tbqh. Wish we had some Cuban, Venezuelan, Angolan, Irania or Chinese posters.

>Mfw I see Slavic Nazis, Mexican Groypers in the US, Brown italians marching in Rome, Brown Sudacas in pol/ talking about the "based" third reich

This board is full of mentally ill subhumans, all of those worthless fucks could die tomorrow and nothing would be lost

Attached: 1642921657104.png (778x289, 333.41K)

>im an american dicksucker irl but want to save face in front of my chud friends

>those flags

Attached: 1647100199262.jpg (1447x1437, 181.08K)

Are you retarded? Just shut the fuck up and stay in your favela