Does this type of tan happen in your country or is it just a med thing? this is my arm btw

Does this type of tan happen in your country or is it just a med thing? this is my arm btw

Attached: png.png (485x334, 139.82K)

your tan is darker than mine ngl

Attached: 1647162638972s.jpg (250x228, 7.71K)

weird isnt it, boutta start wearing sleeveless shirts

>sleeveless shirts
faggot

yeah, I'm a med, I get really than in summer
or just not go to the street at all

yes, I sunbathe every summer so it evens out

Yes, and the crazy thing is I don't even go outside much

do you prefer your lighter skin self our your tanned body?

at least when i go to the gym
impossible
btw what watch is that?

My arm
Guess my race

Attached: 20220317_163825.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

its called a farmer's tan, Pedro
I have it too

Attached: 20220318_073858.jpg (2250x3938, 1.58M)

I'd say my completely unexposed skin tone looks a little sickly, so a light tan looks a lot better.
Do you engage in such a thing?

white with some latino admitxture?
>btw what watch is that?
fuck I forgot but it broke after a month because I showered with it, and I was not supposed to do that

I am Gorean :DDD

Here its called a farmer tan. Because a working man doesn't take his shirt off to get a tan he just gets one working in the fields. But someone who tans for sport on the beach will take his shirt off first.

When I put it that way it sounds romantic, but farmer tans are seen as cringe. You are suppose to get a tan on the beach with your shirt off. Not a tan in the fields with your shirt on.

you have cancer

I get it in summer, in winter it goes away

here it's called moreno paleta
oh okay. Well, I go to the beach sometimes so I do get exposed to the sun a lot in summer and it evens out. And here being tan is perceived as healthy and hot.

i have a seiko snkk27, thinking about changing it to a better one

my phone broke down yesterday

Attached: 1646848204972.jpg (793x786, 53.93K)

Here's another angle, it's very extreme but I think it's super common in this country
actually I already know all this, I'm an attention whore and I just wanted to share the pic so that you guys would be like "wow, those two tones are so different, this is so crazy bla bla bla"

Attached: png2.png (304x314, 62.46K)

it looks cool, very brazilian in a way haha because of the strong blue, like it's a type of colour that would really draw your attention while walking in the beach and seeing some hot br chicks there laying down and hmmmmmmmmmwhatwas I saying

but maybe you have old pics in your pc

it means you get enough sun
>that sweet, sweet Vitamin D

folks like us rarely get depression