Thoughts on white Americans?

Thoughts on white Americans?

Attached: 035CD202-91C6-4ACA-A04C-7A70190F8CDE.png (500x457, 151.08K)

I like black americans more. It's not a race thing. It's a SOVL vs soulless thing.

Some are good but speaking as a white American...........................................too many are full idiots who believe everything they read on facebook. When I go to pick up my child from playgroup me and the Asian parents are the only ones who actually bother to WEAR A MASK.

This also goes for white Euros as well. Any Forums has taught me that stupidity knows no bounds. unfortunately.

this confirms that masks are a low t thing

no thoughts

Only people I know that still wear a mask are three very smart Indians and one very dumb white girl. Make of that what you will

more like high iq thing.
meanwhile American (or Canadian in pic rel) whites are screeching and destroying livelihoods (not to mention lives) because...........................they read on facebook that Fauci is the antichrist or whatever

Blocking all white people from facebook will be a net good and I say this as a white person who cares deeply for my people's sanity and all-too-easily scrambled mental health.

Attached: anti-mask-e1608486428657.jpg (2268x1791, 908.7K)

>want the freedom to make your own decisions about your health
>destroying the lives of others who are also free to make their own decisions

"mAKE MuH OWN dEcSISIONS aBIOut hEalth" yeah okay idiot decisions good job
Gonna try real hard to explain things to you without simply slammin that X on the tab.

1) The Covidiot convoy caused hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars in economic damage
2) Covidiots in general absolutely fucked over our healthcare, causing huge labor shortages, massive wait times, and untold numbers of deaths even from people who don't have COVID.
3) Those labor shortages don't end with healthcare. Thanks to Covidiots, deaths of working Americans are up 40%. And there's no end in sight (if you think there is because recent numbers are down, maybe look up the recent BA 2 news). They have fucked over education and supply chains as well.
4) Untold numbers of orphans too! Even if a Covidiot makes their own IDIOTIC decisions, their children are now orphaned and need to be cared for with public funding.
5) Even more people are permanently disabled! Covid causes permanent lung, brain, kidney, heart damage even in mild cases. BEST case scenario, our workforce can solder on just with more brain damage (what could possibly go wrong? Covidiots were sooo intelligent to begin with!). WORST case is now they are unable to work and now public monies must take care of them. Fuck covidiots.
6) More cases beget more cases--thats the nature of exponential growth.

Grats on record numbers of death, permanent disability, economic damage, orphaned children, etc etc etc. Fuck you and fuck the plague you ride in on.

>white
They're mutts. Also really cringe.

I am glad I am only half white, I hate the idea of my skin being pale.

You will never be white.

They're cringe and faggots. The blacks ones are based.

>covidiot
I KNEW you were the same faggot from before. Fuck off sperg. Nobody wearing's the cuck mask or getting the jab.

"white" is a mutt concept. We don't hate people for their skin color here, a lot of immigrants are paler than Nordic people, it's your hair color you'll be hated for.

To marry your daughter, what? This ask is good...

There are white americans?

Attached: 61e06acd9e66a.jpg (906x642, 78.96K)

honorary anglos

>covidiot seethe
Sigh. No. I am not going anywhere. Everything is going to keep getting worse until Americans, as a whole, especially but not limited to non-Asian Americans start:

1) Wear a mask (N95 or better)
2) Get the vax and any and every booster they qualify for
3) Air purification (corsi rosenthal ftw)
4) Air ventilation (< 800 ppm CO2)
5) Social distance whenever possible

And if that never happens then you can keep seething forever.

The fuck are you talking about monkey?

"White" is literally a concept invented by Europeans. No idea what else to tell you

>skin color
Not the same thing as race.

Thats just insulting

>"White" is literally a concept invented by Europeans.
Only used in Anglo cunts though because the UK had settler colonies for so long

Would you prefer a white or black American, dating your daughter?

Attached: a toast.gif (498x498, 725.31K)

Lol no. It was used very heavily by the Spanish. And one of THE biggest names in inventing race and racism was Carl Linnaeus, a Swedish guy who first divided humanity up into white/red/yellow/black.

Like I am sorry but you need to read a book and STAT.

I'm a white American and I fucking hate myself but I try to leave the other innocent white Americans out of it because it isn't there fault.

BLACK of course. But it's not like I'm gonna have a daughter in the first place

>there
their - I'm not a retard, just a phonefag

Depends. Overall I like them, with the following 3 exceptions:
-the type of ugly American, both rednecks and "urban" types, that travels abroad without knowing shit, talking too loud and staring at people
-the American who's obviously burdened by sexual hang-ups and excessive puritanism, both weird feminazis and incels who rant against "degeneracy"
-most of all: the hypocritical American leftist and its ridiculous, backfiring sjw nonsense
Other than that I find Americans congenial, likable, friendly and commonsensical.

Why ain't they apologizing for the oppression we've gone through. Calling us China Swedes and shit and then not even taking a kneel baka

Not racist, just don't like em

Attached: apunch.jpg (512x512, 25.87K)

Damn, Sven BTFO. Looks like Eurocucks were always the ones obsessed with race.