Westoids unironically think that it is impossible to simply not give a fuck

>Westoids unironically think that it is impossible to simply not give a fuck
>“YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO PICK A SIDE!!!!!!“
Not my problem lol.

Attached: 0DBB25D4-324F-460A-8477-36C878147347.jpg (306x306, 14.79K)

They are obedient brainwashed NPC cattle. Slavs are the last free people in the world

Yes, we have a retarded culture of us vs them good vs evil binaries.

lack of critical thinking leads to a binary way of thinking like there is only left or right, true or false. those people are very susceptible to indoctrination and ideologies

Most of them are actually only pretending to give a fuck because they're so cucked that they're afraid of other people's judgement lol

This only applies when it comes to their issues. They literally wouldn't give a fuck if Russia invaded some African or Middle Eastern cunt. I'm happy whites are killing each other again. They deserve everything bad happening to them

Based

We turned domestic politics into something reminiscent of a team sport here because you literally cannot get an American to react to external stimuli without some form of product or media to consoom.

> I'm happy whites are killing each other again
Chechens, syrians, uzbeks, georgians and azeris killing and getting killed by whites*
It's almost a race war happening in Ukraine

Attached: 1647302338486.jpg (408x408, 30.93K)

Any Forums approved

based not give a fucker

I kneel, Modi-sama.

Neutrality doesn't exist because no exchange or interaction is ever truly equal. By refusing to act you've already chosen a side.

Attached: 1584434530499.png (500x400, 233.8K)

which is absolutely ridiculous considering the "philosophical long way" we've come.

I'm against the Ukranian government and for the Ukranian people

Wow bro, by not caring who wins this war I really impacted the geopolitical stage.

Attached: 75530376[1].jpg (824x632, 341.23K)

well it's eventually going to affect you negatively so i guess that before it comes to that you should support the side that ends this absurd shitshow the earliest (got no clue which one that is)

I don't care. I hope Spain remains neutral for the third time in a row. Might have to start another civil war to make sure.

>one (1) singular shot at life
>born indian
I don't blame you, I'd be pissed off too

Determinism is a weak philosophy because it denies the existence of choice in human actions, despite the fact that people can act irrationally. Deterministic worldview is based on arbitrary rule of „one always chooses the most beneficial option“.
As soon as someone starts erratically and illogically do whatever the fuck he wants ignoring this basic rule - everything collapses.
By denying the idea of „choice“ you get a huge deadzone in which people can still operate. RNG behavior is a thing. World is not built on rules and it’s not constrained by human logic.

So for example I can choose to not involve myself in something because I FEEL LIKE I don’t want to involve myself.

It's the American/British media. They still haven't fully realized how mistrusted they are.

In the Netherlands we have 1 party that wants to be neutral. And the media considers that "kremlin talking points". So they are now being investigated if they aren't being funded by Russia.