Is there anything more annoying than weeaboos?

I took a class on Chinese history in college. It was filled with weebs, because it was combined 'history of China AND Japan.' The weebs were assmad because the professor was, while knowlegeable about Japanese history and culture, more of a sinaboo and the focus of his class was on China. Anyway, as assigned reading we had a Judge Dee novel, and in class discussion the professor pointed out that one of the characters in the novel was an antiques dealer. The novel was set in the Tang Dynasty, and the antiques dealer was explaining to the judge that he had to go on a trip to talk to a farmer who had found a Han dynasty tripod in his backyard while tilling the field. The point the professor was trying to emphasize that was lost on the bored weebs was that Chinese history was so old even during Ye Olden Days, there was still more history to those people that they would have considered ancient. It was an interesting perspective.

Why are weebs like that? Even on Any Forums and Komica you have these people who are interested in Japan and only Japan and unnecessarily hostile toward any other cultures, especially Asian ones.

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1200x675, 47.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asiatimes.com/2019/04/asia-based-alliance-to-fight-for-dog-meat-ban/
news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/04/12/19/alliance-launched-to-push-for-dog-meat-ban-in-asia
books.google.de/books?id=f7E5a9CIploC&pg=PA66&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
maff.go.jp/aqs/tokei/pdf/20chikusanbutsu-kuni.pdf).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am spiritually japanese

You really underestimate how powerful advertising and propaganda can be.

Because Chinese people eat dogs and live in commie blocks, it's natural that Europeans would prefer nations closer in ethics to theirs.

japanese people eat dogs too, they also bury teenage girls in cement and let the culprits roam free

>japanese people eat dogs too
No, they don't, dogs have always been seen as partners in Japan.
>they also bury teenage girls in cement and let the culprits roam free
This sounds like typical anti-Japanese nonsense propaganda to make it look unsafe

>course on X and Y
>80% of the focus on X
>no mention of it until you're already sitting in class
I hate professors who do this

Attached: disgusted koshka.jpg (604x600, 68.19K)

Never mentioned Europeans you illiterate weeb retard
>>japanese people eat dogs too
>No, they don't, dogs have always been seen as partners in Japan.
debunked
asiatimes.com/2019/04/asia-based-alliance-to-fight-for-dog-meat-ban/
news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/04/12/19/alliance-launched-to-push-for-dog-meat-ban-in-asia
books.google.de/books?id=f7E5a9CIploC&pg=PA66&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
Chinese history is much more in-depth, of course the focus would be on it. In any case, it was more like 60% Chinese and 40% Japanese history.

There even is a traditional dog meat rice called kogi (Japanese: えのころ飯) in Kagoshima Prefecture. In ancient times, dog meat was eaten alongside cattle, horses, monkeys and chickens. 5 tonnes of dog meat was still imported from China in 2008 (maff.go.jp/aqs/tokei/pdf/20chikusanbutsu-kuni.pdf).

Thanks to that, it's become a meme on Any Forums to shame Japan.

s,sorry

Shut up, wumao. Nobody cares about stinky chinky "culture."
Japan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>China

Japanese don't eat dogs, Koreans and Chinese do
>Bringing up the Junko Furuta murder
Everyone in Japan (except for the scumbag murderers) was appalled by this. One of the reasons it is so shocking is that these things hardly ever happen in Japan

>class on chinese history

Attached: 1632426278855.png (1140x185, 16.87K)

I have come to the conclusion that the scathing asshurt that Anglos have towards China is rooted in the fact that China stole pretty much all of Britain's overseas empire and economic influence. England is a tired old slowly rotting island that used to control vast amounts of shitskins. Now China does that. Britain barely ever even makes the news anymore. Guess who does? i think that lies at the very core of why the Anglosphere reacts with the hair-trigger seething wounded ego of a male flight attendant every time China is brought up.

Attached: us-v-china.gif (800x533, 3.77M)

>canadian flag

hmmmmmm

糞スレなんだから下げろよバカ

Weebs assmad AGAIN

I don't see the problem with that, signing up for one class but getting much more of a subject that doesn't interest you is annoying, for the record I don't consider japanese history interesting

>Junko Furuta
I keep on being surprised by the amount of fucked up crimes that have been committed in japan

It’s almost normal to be a weaboo in America. If you’re under 35, you grew up on Japanese media. It’s natural that it would have some influence on you. I’m not saying it as good thing or a bad thing, but it seems the natural result either way.

Judge Dee? I only know Judge Judy

Attached: TCDJUJU_EC009-e1622863637949.jpg (1251x939, 155.01K)

I took a course on global humanities where the professor decided to completely skip India, East Asia, Africa, and the New World in favor of talking about Greece and Rome more. Do you think that's fair?