Why couldn't they build successfull settler colonies?

France has Quebec, Russia has Siberia, and Germany has the American Midwest. What prevented the Latinx conquistadors from building rich and prosperous colonies?

Attached: Portugal_Spain_Locator_2.svg.png (963x768, 39.86K)

Portugal was fucking tiny and had a very small population (which is why most of the empire was just forts along the coast), Spain however has ZERO excuses

spanish colonies had too many natives, they couldn't just wipe them out and build a society from the start like the english did.
the portuguese did wipe the natives out but they also were dumb enough to import 5 million africans, so in the end it was even worse.

Spanish is not a language of science

I don't know about you but I'd rather live in Argentina or Brazil than anywhere in fucking Siberia

Small population

gold doesn't mine itself, if there were no natives to mine it than we had to import black people retard

should've mined your own gold motherfucker.

like I said, small population that already had assigned functions in the Empire, someone had to mine that gold

no you could just mine it slowly but your moorish asses were too greedy for that.

>he'd rather live in a cramped polluted favela than in pic related far away from the troubles of civilization
user, I...

Attached: 1646095600254.jpg (612x435, 76.79K)

Any south american country is more succesful than fucking siberia mate

They’re low IQ with no impulse control, which is why they’re living off EU gibs now.

>no you could just mine it slowly
Have fun getting invaded by more populated enemy power or just the natives straight up decking your ass.

>le ebin ooga booga emotional response
time is money my simian monkey friend, money is literally a unit of time/labour, you will learn this when you get older

True but if you think about it, without noggers Brazil probably would have been the most powerful nation in the world, potentially even beating out the USA.
Instead it's a favela shithole

Unironically they let the indios live in their colonies.
Had they been removed or killed Latin America would be a much better place, they are source of pretty much all the retardation that goes on down there

Yeah but we had literally no other option, a country not that much bigger than the netherlands would never in a million years create a settler colony as large as the US

>without noggers
Blacks are only a small fraction of Brazil's population and they and their descend tens had little to no political power. Most of Brazil's population flow came from Europe.

100% of Brazil’s population is noggers…

Attached: 59AB77DA-67A7-4511-B9FC-EBE08D1007D2.png (550x534, 299.65K)

Because they are black moors and can't do anything right.
Most iberian people in south America were only men because they weren't sent there to settle per se, but to rule over them and extract as much benefit from them as they can. They wanted the natives to be used as slaves. However, the lack of women does a lot to a man, so these Iberian black kangz started marrying and fucking natives, producing the latinomutts we have today.
America on the other hand, was a place settled totally by entire families. so they had no need to marry or fuck natives because they had white women with them. There was almost no native slavery and it wasn't exactly about extracting resources from the locals. There were a lot of otger variables, like the intensely small native population compared to Latin America and lack of natiral resources at-least on the east coast, which meant that they had to farm to get money, which was done by families. Families which were escaping to the new world for settlement, not to rule over people here.