Why are brownoids so obsessed with spicy food? I don't get it. I like spicy food...

Why are brownoids so obsessed with spicy food? I don't get it. I like spicy food, but I never understood the appeal of making everything hot for the sake of making it hot.

Attached: D4ta3pfW4Akd7W7.jpg (1200x600, 153.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_3NpGVJB_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are whitoids constantly seething about one joke?

Aren’t white people the ones that literally come up with ghost chili pepper sauce that literally has no flavor and is just hot tho?

because I just ate a bell pepper and I'm angry at how hot it was

Attached: 1637383660194.jpg (853x1000, 368.9K)

only the clinically depressed refuse to season their food

Attached: images.jpg (289x175, 15.86K)

yeah, just like how we made curries spicier than the indians

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_3NpGVJB_o

Lmao it really do be like that

Spicy food is more valuable than William Shockley's junctional transistor, Rutherford's atom and Frank Whittles jet engine combined. Fr

yes, also Denmark has Chili Klaus who eats really hot chillies all the time
Brownoids btfo

I challenge any brown to a munch off, we'll start with a vindaloo, then move on the uk made phall
Mexicans will run around with their arseholes on fire

ay ay ay soy bottomo y muy fuego

mhmmm checks out

i get seasoning you food to a certain degree
what i dont understand is the obsession of making everything as spicy as possible
at some point it just ruins whatever you are trying to eat

goes well with 8 pints of lager

different people have different tolerance of spiciness. What may ruin a food for you, for someone who pretty much has had spicy things since childhood it is just a normal condiment. I thought it was pretty well known knowledge.

spicy food dulls your sense of taste, which is historically third worlders coped with eating their barely edible cuisine

same with this island really, spice helped mask the taste of not so fresh meat when on the waves and anything beats eating maggoty hardtack

>crackers are still seething over this one joke
Lol, just spice your food. Or really, just had some type of flavor to it. It's not hard

Attached: 1625278124201.webm (500x1080, 755.11K)

What are you trying to compensate for, whitebros? It's just flavoring, you don't have to eat it if you don't like it

Attached: 1647095699930.jpg (1832x1792, 371.75K)

>Fat les
>actually quite slender