Why do Czechs make racist games without african kings representation?

why do Czechs make racist games without african kings representation?

Attached: 1611838050075.png (899x926, 1.19M)

Czech women star in films with a lot of african representation so it evens out. Polish women keep it off cam.

god im so sick of "political correctness" wiggling its way into everything to make it not fun

Historians aren't particularly smart or knowledgable and it's important this is voiced.
>you need to put a black in your historical game because a black may have wandered into Germany and lived out my cuck fantasy at least once in history

why are you so averse to the thought of nubian kang impregnating a blonde white hostess at the inn?

i saw a cowboy film on netflix in which all the actors were black which was kind of funny

same but they were all Japanese (except for a weird cameo by Tarantino) and it was a very fun movie that seemed to be insired by Kurosawa but also Sergio Leone. no forced diversity or other jewish tricks either.

so true. and even if this is just bs it still gets published. it will lay there like a little poison in the general discussion.

White nativist sympathies are dangerous as history can attest to. We need nonwhite infiltration of every conceivable facet of white existence to prevent another chimpout. No whitewashing in nonwhite media either

Most coyboys were white or mexican

>tfw I completely missed all the sex stuff and ended the game as a virgin

Attached: feels bad.jpg (752x469, 24.27K)

sudanese doctors needs to die

Everyone in Europe was black in the past and we still are
Whites don't exist

how?
I fucked theresa and the nobles daughter

That's right I am a doctor
I can apply or withhold therapy based on privilege
Any women bearing a highly privileged northerner child must be 'steered' towards a miscarriage and darfuris and Nooba allowed to proliferate unchecked

a witch doctor more like haha

I autistically brute forced every side quest and main quest as fast I could while choosing the options that would lead me to less work.

>you can't know nobody got sick and stayed a longer time
"just because i don't have proof doesn't mean i'm wrong"

Attached: 1608681714343.jpg (800x765, 71.48K)

>there are poc in the game but they aren't poc enough for us
kek

This "historian" is talking out his ass
Bohemia was never on the silk road, it ended at Constantinople, moors are not the same as blacks and were only in Spain in any meaningful amount. the ERE did have some decent amount of "diversity" but Bohemia was just a Slavic backwater, literally zero negroes went there and I will bet my life savings on that

at least there are a lot of black people in the US and in many ways they have some right to be portrayed well in how they were treated and i guess in a way ignored for much of US history, no such thing happened in central europe...

Why do people think the silk road means that people were walking from one end to the other on it?

It was more like you trade some goods to the next town over and some one there continues the journey while you go home.

>That's right I am a doctor
i already knew that.. speaking of nothing was you "born" with a nice handwriting or did you have to train on it? im trying to improve mine but it looks like shit

Noooo chud we once found a bit of silk in Norway so obviously the Moors walked their camels all the way there and had sex with all the locals, don't be so insensitive.

I am not actually a doctor and I was being sarcastic with the first and second posts

Who cares, it's just a game

Bohemia ruined by ULM run fuck them

lol ok mb there is a sudanese doctor user here i belive. why are there so many sudan niggas compared to the rest of africa?

woah wtf czechs
we should invade you and denazify you chuds

Incels in an extrovert country. I get homicidal if I spend too much time with regular Sudanese folk they live in a separate dimension

based you and me are the same. still that sudan is the only sub saharan cunt its.. yeah yeah ive also seen that koishan poster but he doesnt count. you get what im sayin. where are the nigerians?

Nigerians are pragmatic and intelligent. They're busy getting ahead in life. Here people just assume they're going to do something ad nauseam and succeed automatically

based

because i like history to be historically correct