Thirdies get their water from water trucks because they don't have potable water

>thirdies get their water from water trucks because they don't have potable water

Attached: 1553377344885.jpg (255x253, 8.98K)

Most Thirdies on this board including diaspora posters are part of their rich and privately educated upper class. They live in big mansions with maids and butlers, and hold strange reactionary beliefs about racial hierarchies and are sympathetic to fascist tendencies while being more often than not creepy religious fundamentalists. They look down on their fellow citizens and would sell out their own country and all its riches to foreign multinationals and the neoliberal status quo while still calling themselves patriotic.

They are members of their oligarchy and are afraid that someone is about to redistribute 'their' wealth that are the result of their greedy thievery and centuries of exploitation of the lower casts. They are a kleptocratic class of parasites that has to be utterly purged and annihilated in a violent uprising if any state in the third world is to achieve social progress.

In addition to that these goons side and simp with the worst autocratic regimes, past dictators and lobbies on the Internet and support the worst atrocities of American hegemony. If any chud thirdie on the Internet is disagreeing with you then you are doing something right.

My drink water directly from river and also collect water from rain drop, nothing could beat the taste of rain water.

Attached: w580[1].jpg (500x500, 48.67K)

What if I told you I drink water from the electric showed, huh?

Attached: 1640359384318.jpg (1024x855, 44.18K)

I agree with you

>showed
Shower*
Fix

which thirdies?

yeah, how is that a problem

it's illegal to collect rain water in america

I drilled my own well and water pump

We use electric shower like Brazil too, you know?

Attached: PWB000226106[1].jpg (1500x1500, 117.54K)

w-wait this is joke or legit?

I dont live in merdeste so i have potable water

legit

>thirdies drink water

Attached: 1580184771529.jpg (225x225, 8.81K)

but why, do they need a loicense in the land of free too?

Are you serious?

tldr
cope and dilate harder

Attached: cover16.jpg (800x450, 33.6K)

Tastes spicy

Attached: 1647464739683.jpg (3072x4096, 1.96M)

I'm not a religious fundamentalist

Very nice. We need to ramp up our exports to South East Asia

in 2 states

many states, especially in the SW waive sales tax on rainwater harvesting equipment

Enjoy your shitty acidic rain water full of toxic metals and microplastics