Is there a country that hate yours for no reason?

Is there a country that hate yours for no reason?

Attached: 1642374433154.png (500x398, 317.19K)

palestine.

>Is there a country that hate yours for no reason?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 203.26K)

No human country hates Portugal :)

Spanish hate of the French is rooted on the French invasion, which led to the collapse of the Spanish empire. My grandpa used to tell me how his grandpa told him of the times when he and his friends went "killing frenchs". So yes, there is a "reason".
Still its a pretty stupid reason, no one cares nowadays really.

But François, why would I hate you? Why do you have to make our relationship so complicated, dear?

Every single country in the world, except our brothers Poland, Kosovo and Grenada.

not a country

finland dislikes sweden because they have to learn swedish in school, also our hockey rival
norwegians our skiing rival
danes our football rival
me, i love everyone (:

the whole continent

your grandpas grandpas was at best living in the mid 19th you fucking larper

sal de casa bro

>finland dislikes sweden because they have to learn swedish in school
This is something that I've never understood and most likely never will understand. We have a bilingual country and Swedish happens to be its second official language, so what? Retarded kids actually think that it has something to do with Sweden even though mandatory Swedish classes were reintroduced in the 1970s

One of the downsides in a welfare state is that people will actually complain about free education. The arguments against teaching Swedish are horrible as well.

>bilingual
>spoken by maybe 0.5% of the population even though its forced on everyone

israeli flags are always mean to us on Any Forums
polish ones too but they're too busy being assblasted about russia

He said countries

Please note that the regulation on bilingualism is also in the Constitution. It should be emphasized that the number of Swedish-speakers is not 0,5%.

Attached: ABkkOJx.png (430x721, 32.98K)

He did nothing wrong though

>for no reason
>no reason

Attached: 6d1IQyEN_400x400.jpg (279x279, 14.6K)

yeah

Attached: 3.jpg (1024x646, 76.46K)

PerĂș and Bolivia

europe

Attached: 66A8CC7E-23A5-4DC2-8C51-46ABE2238B2C.png (1992x1992, 861.36K)

dunno,as far as I have seen in here,everybody that hates Brazil has very good and solid reasons for that