Thinking about it, how are we any different than Reddit?

Thinking about it, how are we any different than Reddit?

Attached: 4DuGJRe.png (509x411, 17.47K)

We can say the n word

We're racist, but openly.

upboat

Reddit is full of faggots while int is full of literal faggots

Dunno man fags post reddit and twitter screencaps and the same maymays that reddit and twitter use over and over again then say we hate reddit.

Say the n word
Banned for racism outside b

Attached: 1647314106597.png (550x534, 299.65K)

we're less gay(but still pretty fucking gay)

We aren't.
EDIT: Thanks for le gold, kind stranger!
-[deleted]
--[deleted]
---comment hidden (6 children)
--deleted
---/r/thatsarealsubreddit

No accounts
No upvotes
Threads get archived far quicker

yeah but like, I thought we were more edgy and dark and sheet but thinking about it I don't think our sense of humor differs that much
they use the same memes as us too bc they copy us

Reddit and Any Forums are the same shit nowadays.

Reddit is more popular. Other than that, same shitty mods.

Ever since Gamergate and Trump's election campaign, there is literally no difference between Any Forums and Reddit.

There's more based people here meanwhile there's more cringy faggots on Reddit. Cant really describe it with other words

We have all the obnoxious reddit refugees that were banned from there.

NPCs who use our memes and believe they are part of the counter-culture, whereas 4channers are pure creator spirits and chaotic good

>whereas 4channers are pure creator spirits
yeah the twitter screencap threads are totally awesome

go back redditard

you only get banned for racism if you're being explicitly racist; they won't ban you just for saying a racial slur to some user. depending on the board you could get banned even for just saying something like x is the n-word of y though (and it will feel stupid when every other racist remark in the same thread goes ignored).

HAHAHAHA good one Sven

how can you tell them apart
I don't even have a reddit account
I only use it when I want to find something specific but I have never posted anything in there
and I started visiting that site after I had already been in Any Forums for while

im a redditor. and i think you are different to me because i have a good paying job and a gf.