Why do brits seethe about russians so much?

Why do brits seethe about russians so much?

Attached: 1626557850262.png (1300x780, 867.13K)

All the oligarch's money is in London

? were you trying to make a point moshe?

assassinating people on our territory, yeah that might do it

smol land

Russians have opposed British hegemony since Napoleon was exiled. They are their primary rivals, not the Germans or the French.

Because seething about brown people or your own government is illegal. Seething about Russia is not only legal but actively encouraged by all media and politicians
t. Bong

no, that wouldn't make some spastic seethe to levels like
there has to be more at work here

not enough, especially since americans did it and under the guise of diplomatic immunity lol

i figured that might be it, that they're absolutely fuming about the "pakis" as they call them who rape their children but they have to rechannel their anger lest they be arrested for tweets

smol land, big hands

Attached: mod-contracts.png (518x430, 29.66K)

Where are you from?

That's just some ass-blasted ukrainian. Either proxy or migrant. For some reason they think Britain is their ally now and use the flag all the time.

english is too good to be an ESL though

bongs dont know about that though because it's too long ago
or did they get roped heavily into the evil commies meme by america

And Volkswagen outsells BMW so what?

Edward?

So you seethe about the US as well?
Strange, I seem to have missed it.

Sussex

source about american assassination pls

some diplomat's wife killed some bong with her car, fled to the embassy, and the USA refused to waive immunity

ah yeah, i heard about that. Though it was an accident, not an assassination, no?

Harry Dunn. The wife of a CIA operative drove on the wrong side of the road because she's a fucking idiot, then killed a 19-year old. She got diplomatic immunity because of her husband and got to travel back to the US. It was an accident, not an assassination, and there was still a massive uproar.

figured it out, he's not english or british, he's from poorthern direland