Rank these countries/nationalities by how much you like (or dislike) them and explain why for each one

Rank these countries/nationalities by how much you like (or dislike) them and explain why for each one

Attached: 1631661770492.png (799x1523, 94.74K)

I only like Turkey they're my turanic brothers and I like their culture.

Why do you keep posting about these 3

Turkey > India >>>>>>> Mexico

I will not explain

1-india - spirituality
2-turkey - mountains and deserts
3-mexico - chaves

i love all of them

Probably Turkey is the one I like the most. The average citizen portraits them as random goatfuckers but they're closer to any Med country than anything, at least the Western and seaside parts.

Turkey doesnt have deserts

He's an idiot.

1. Turkey - close to Poland, they like Poland, pretty girls, good german rap, a lot of good rock music, good traditional music, hard non-indoeuropean language as a cons, funny hat (fez)
2. Mexico - unfortunately far from Poland (it is cons), catholics with some syncretic pagan stuff like Poland, pretty girls but hit the wall early, good rock music, good trad music, simple languague funny hat (sombrero)
3. India - good food on pros, some catholics, too many languages, pretty women but looks kinda gypsy, no funny hats (or at least no iconic funny hats)

1. Mexico
latinx bros
2. Turkey
Great women and language, but they're extremely annoying online.
3. India
I like bollywood movies but other than that no opinion.

Turkey - Anzu
India - Best Asian cunt
Beanerland - Gay language, full of closeted high T fags, stupid people and culture and also food sucks dick.

we have we are arabs and we drive camels

Mexico is one of my favorite countries
Mixed feelings for the other two

>can’t see the appeal
Are you bullied, retarded or both?

Attached: 39B67DA9-0D1A-4EB1-B5E9-2B2111270809.jpg (3600x3600, 1.75M)

Karapınar desert

this is a blue board you dumb fuck ye can't post lewd pictures

India>>Mexico>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>any mudshit country specially barbaric turks subhumans who are also NATOid subhumans.
You'd need to nuke Turkey multiple times to truly get rid of the rotten roach flesh pestiring that country.

Attached: 1646778507928.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

UOOOOH SEXO SEXO SEXO GOAT-CHAN EROOIIII

I don't consider those shitskins to be real human but their food can be based if they pay attention to hygiene

>Mexico
Damn savages. Guro. Cartels. Drug. The country of migrants. Quickly build a wall.
>India
Trash. Dirty. Shit. Rape. Animals, not people. Use nuclear weapons urgently.
>Turkey
A good country. Constantinople. Rest. Beautiful beaches, sea, girls. Almost European. I only don't like islam

Armenian in Cambodia kek

It’s a mentally ill Brazilian proxyfag