Russians are innately mentally unbalanced, and to completely understand the so-called Russian mentality...

Russians are innately mentally unbalanced, and to completely understand the so-called Russian mentality, you must acknowledge and accept this fact. A concise way of putting it is: they do what they believe is the right thing while at the same time causing evil. Think about Russian history and current events with this in mind. Test this statement against the facts, and you will realize how true it is. Do not forget this when you interact with a Russian, whether in this setting or another.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kF9KretXqJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cнид

No evil is greater than western evil
So shut the fuck up gringo
/thread

Get over your momma's trauma already. Grow up!

I should add: Russians are deranged. Their thinking is disordered. What they believe is the "right thing" is from our perspective unforeseeable.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.48K)

But aren't you half Russian yourself??

He's part of the tribe

Yes.
I am a half Armenian Jewish-American.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.38K)

>half non Armenian
Pls define "non Armenian"

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-080414_Chrome.jpg (1219x530, 100.58K)

Russians are mystery meat

>A concise way of putting it is: they do what they believe is the right thing while at the same time causing evil.
The same could be said about the US' foreign policy over the past two or so decades.

I am talking about the individual Russian, not the assessments and actions made by a government.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.48K)

Cope
Good thread

But aren't the assessments and actions of the Russian government made by Russian individuals?

>someone has a different perspective, something anyone inherently has
>omg how dare this fucking subhuman he is deranged
i think you need some selfawareness

there is no one more mentally unstable, with poor emotional regulation, than young americans and westerners at large. you have no experience with russians or anyone else.

Finns have experience with russians and most seem to hate them

I can't think of a single evil thing we did when the head of our government was a real Russian.

Being able to do what you believe is right is called freedom.

my mother who has dealt with russian tourists said this exact thing, they are literally insane

What makes them so insane?

Russians here are
>mail order brides
>middle class people working in IT etc
>1/4 Finns granted citizenship in the 90s
>soviet occupants that moved here from estonia
The first two categories are very patriotic towards Russia and the last two are extremely patriotic towards Russia
Many spend all their free time on defending Russia online

lol

youtu.be/kF9KretXqJw