/balk/+/v4/

The reset happens when once a lifetime God chooses one person to choose between fear and love and when they fail the trolley problem and press the button then the timeline splits and usually the world begins to decay at varying paces. Almost every great cataclysmic event in history is examples of this. Both world wars reset, black plague, falls of Rome, Genghis Khan, Napoleon, Every nuclear detonation, every meltdown, Cold War JFK Stalin French Revolution every successful revolution. It's revolving get it?

In the universe where the test is passed, the society ascends into a utopia of their own vision, according to whatever content update and balance patch God has recently implemented. maybe. I'm not sure because I can't see the light timelines only the dark ones. I think this means we already missed the boat.

Man imposes selection pressures on itself in the absence of environmental ones — things like Bolshevism and Great Reset banking regimes are extreme selectors for adaptive genes and lifeways— what’s going on and has been afoot for the last two centuries is very, very Nietszchean, whether powers that be know it or not; and it’s all very likely to result in the destruction of their exceeding fragile, dysgenic designs. Imagine Napoleon returning, and this time he takes Moscow AND London

Attached: 1D5A57EE-CB94-4298-B520-5FC6B3B0E2F0.jpg (606x341, 27.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_the_Virgin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Teйк йop мeдз, cкиткoy

priliz dlhe, neprecital som

TIL St. Marina is called St. Margaret by cath*lics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_the_Virgin

What are the chances that Bulgarian invades "North Macedonia" in the next 50 years?

Thank god i don't descend from cityfags

saving this thread with some survivors

*Ding Ding Dong*

Attached: 1619755527820.png (1800x1200, 1.45M)

καλημέρα πληβείο

Kys

Good morning Balkan!

good morrow, my good sir

Καλημέρα πριγκίπισσα με μεγάλο στήθος

Cuckfox browser.

Attached: 1647374192987.png (910x879, 174.55K)

Thank you for letting me know, I won't update the desktop version

Yes that will surely stop me from using Yandex.
Just a symbolic gesture to appease the goys.

Oh no you edgy contrarians use yandex? You sure tricked the globohomo cabal, you tricksters you

lmao

Oh no no no

Attached: 1647386379823m.jpg (620x1024, 122.63K)

HHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA