western liberals supporting eastern european neo nazis

> western liberals supporting eastern european neo nazis

And just when I thought I have seen everything

Attached: images (4).jpg (609x504, 21.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AbraxasSpa/status/1266032460678258694/photo/2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagner_Group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azov Bataillon aren't actual Nazis, a co-founder of the unit is even Jewish. They're just nationalist and use Nazi symbols because it's hostile towards Russia. They're defending their country against invaders, they are in the right.

Why are there nazis in Eastern Europe in the first place? Don't they know what Hitler wanted to do to them?

Westerners like you are just stupid. Russia one of the closest countries to have neo nazis in it, but in the Russo-Ukraine sphere, being a nazi or fascist means being anti Russian. That’s why they adopted it.

T. has Russian friends who explained it to me

>Azov Bataillon aren't actual Nazis
i mean theyre a paramilitary brigade with neo nationalist beliefs
>co-founder of the unit is even Jewish
He isnt, one of the oligarchs who sponsors it is jewish
>They're defending their country against invaders, they are in the right.
Theyre a band of animals and convicts who were burning people alive way before this war
>Russia one of the closest countries to have neo nazis in it
What?
>That’s why they adopted it.
No lol, they have a long history of supporting far right beliefs

>i mean theyre a paramilitary brigade with neo nationalist beliefs
Isn't the wagner group the same?
>burning people alive way before this war
fucking based af

You must be a poor student of history if this shocks you.

>Isn't the wagner group the same?
No, theyre just guns for hire
>fucking based af
Lol if you say so

Why are you gay?

Democrats prove they are the "real Nazis" by supporting Ukraine. Everyone knows it now.

>No, theyre just guns for hire
yeah, but with neo slavic pagan views and frequently using nazist imagery
i mean they went around spray painting swastikas in syria

Attached: wagner-1.jpg (630x350, 57.11K)

Loberals are literally mentally ill. Their only identity is supporting the "weak." Doesn't matter who the weak is nor what the context is.

Western liberals hate nationalism, or used to except when its wypipo that don't speak english LMAO

Attached: 1638911042545.jpg (540x420, 67.39K)

oops, wrong image

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-14_01-44-07.png (737x740, 502.07K)

By liberals includes all market liberals including western conservatives.

>The Azov Battalion was admitted into the National guard so that means Ukraine is a Nazi government.
Great simplification propaganda Ivan Sanchez.

I mean, Putin has been cosing up to european nationalists for a decade.

I thought that original nazis despized slavs

>yeah, but with neo slavic pagan views and frequently using nazist imagery
Thats not a thing at all and they have never used nazi imagery.
you're conflating the company with one individual. They literally have muzzies in it.
A professional military company and a whole battalion of nazi larper volunteers arent the same thing
>i mean they went around spray painting swastikas in syria
you just made that up

One need only look at usa to confirm what I am saying.

>Thats not a thing at all and they have never used nazi imagery.
whatever you say bro looool

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-14_01-43-33.png (737x444, 243.64K)

>whatchu doin rabbi

>guns for hire
>only russia can hire them, despite PMC's being illegal there
sure...

>you just made that up
See

putin is a fascists supporter himself

Attached: putin-salvini-1645609965373-1200x1200.jpg (1200x1200, 209.25K)

This isnt even a Russian vehicle

their leader is jewish they're categorically not nazis

>They literally have muzzies in it.
What's your point?

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1974-149-23,_Waffen-SS,_13._Gebirgs-Div._Handschar.jpg (799x608, 83.96K)

I mean its basicaly a workaround for unofficial military operations yeah

>What?
You be saying that without the Slav killing concept you aren’t some of the closest to the nazis?
>No lol, they have a long history of supporting far right beliefs
Such as? Again it all points to the nazis being anti Russia, otherwise Ukraine has everything that the nazis didn’t like Jews, Slav hate etc.

Helmuth Wilberg, a German officer of Jewish ancestry, was the last general of the Luftwaffe during the Second World War

There's always been Jewish fascists, many worked with the nazis and Italian fascists in the 1930s.

The absolute level of cope you're displaying
twitter.com/AbraxasSpa/status/1266032460678258694/photo/2

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-14_01-41-11.png (746x444, 396.83K)

All the crazy Brazilians who fought in Syria against the Islamic State on the Russian side and then went to Dombass never reported this. Literally all reports are from ultranationalist groups and some with Nazi bias doing shit. Obviously it is not the whole of Ukrainian society, but a smaller and relatively expressive group.

>You be saying that without the Slav killing concept you aren’t some of the closest to the nazis?
What do you mean closest? We're the furthest from it lol. we have an anti-nazi history. Ukraine on the other hand...
>such as
Look up the UPA and Bandera

There's fascists on both sides of the war.

>twitter.com
Okay buddy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

of course there are, hot blooded fighting age males tend towards a doctrine of strength instead of making "live love laugh" posts on instagram, it will always be this way, the same goes for Jihadis

We dont have fascists.
all the neonazis groups were put down in the early 00s

So is it or is it not a russian vehicle?
You're lying (and seething) through your teeth right now, classic.

>muh wikipedia
I can do that too
>The Wagner Group itself was first active in 2014,[1] along with Utkin, in the Luhansk region of Ukraine.[41] The company's name comes from Utkin's own call sign "Wagner" after the German composer Richard Wagner, which he is said to have chosen due to his passion for the Third Reich (Wagner being Adolf Hitler's favorite composer).[45][46] As such, some believe him to be a neo-Nazi,[47][48] with The Economist reporting Utkin has several Nazi tattoos.[46] Radio Liberty cited insiders as saying that the leadership of the Wagner Group are followers of the Slavic Native Faith, a modern Pagan new religious movement.[49]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagner_Group

I mean we have neo nazi parades in america. Tiny and sad but yeah. Its a Free country

So we dont care who is a nazi. Who is attacking and invading. Thats all we care about. They could be muslims or hindus. We would care, it would still be the same.