Do you agree that salaries in Europe are pathetic and that there is absoltutely no hope for improvement in this...

Do you agree that salaries in Europe are pathetic and that there is absoltutely no hope for improvement in this hopelessly poor continent?

Attached: LMAO!!.png (1277x795, 444.41K)

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!.png (616x602, 168.56K)

not only that but they tax the shit out of you too

I've come to see that the term "Europoor" is quite apt

Based Berlin
One of the highest salaries while also having a low CoL

There is more to life than the acquisition of capital

such as?

Yes, I don't even bother to work anymore. The government can just pay me to exist.

Fucking OP's mom

A simple walk in the woods can be a lot more spiritually fulfilling you should try it some time

Does having a lot of money prevent you from taking a walk?
Does getting paid 500k +0% tax in the USA to sit at a computer for 10 hours a day prevent you from taking a work more than getting paid 47500 Euro + 85% tax + 2000 Euro rent in Amsterdam prevents you from taking a walk?

especially not with east europeans flooding your market(s)

It's the other way around.
You are banned from even leaving your country now, which is based, and even excluded from remote working opportunities, which is also based.

This

What is "CoL"?

cope of the lacking

Least you don't go bankrupt for going to the hospital.

I drive a garbage truck 5-6 hours per day and earn €3400/month so I can't complain.

Cost of Living probably.

You have been posting this shit for years for fucks sake, get a life. Also I make more than the guy in that picture and I'm at grunt level

The whole fabric of this shithole continent is build upon exploitation of a handful of productive people and companies for the benefit of a gigantic state.
Once we will be forced to implement austerity and get rid of all the people getting paid public money (roughly half the workforce here) it's going to be over.

I earn 90k euro without supervising anyone
In the USA I would earn at least 250k without supervising anyone

are you a CEO?

When you get shot you will lose everything from hospital bills.

The Dutch flag would describe my work as "at the grunt level". I implement things by myself.

Retiring by 30 instead of retiring by 85 is worth the risk of getting shot. Working in refugermany is a worse fate than being shot.

Toothpaste brother