I feel like the reason we are so poor compared to the west is because people still have the decades old "It's the...

I feel like the reason we are so poor compared to the west is because people still have the decades old "It's the country's fault!" mentality and would rather sit and complain instead of doing anything against the issues

Attached: Eastern_Europe.jpg (395x395, 34.3K)

Yes, they are the type of people who are critical of their own countries but in a dumb, destructive way.
The meme usually says
>you should be critical of your own country so you would know what to make it better, that's REAL patriotism
true in principle but in Eastern Europe it just makes people lazy, selfish and apathetic.

youre poor because half a century of communism followed by free migration to the west (massive human capital flight). i had a Romanian gf who made more money as an office cleaner in UK than as an optometrist in Romania

I hate the westoid "just fix your country lul" talk.
None of them did that, they were just born into it. Unless you are a south korean who lived during late 80s student protests none of them made their 3rd world country 1st world. Even the koreans below the age of 40 got born into it.

I have to admit I get sweet schadefraude when an immigrant steals some job. Same here. No mercy for the retards, Dog eat dog

Yet UK has a shit ton of homeless people and hunger.
It's all the same crap everywhere, if she lived in Romania with the office cleaning sallary she would have an oligarch life indeed, but in the UK she was just a wage slave living from pay check to pay check.

>you should be critical of your own country so you would know what to make it better, that's REAL patriotism
This works for us, here in Poland we kinda feel like nothing is good enough and we always want to improve.

immigrants stealing jobs is a bit of a meme, the main issue with brownoids is they DONT actually work or just open a kebab stand etc. (cash and dont pay taxes) so they just suck up tax money. any educated secondie/thirdie expands the economy of the host country

homeless people are all junkies or schizos, and food is easy as well just people have too much pride for eating beans and bread

point is she saved more money even being a cleaner than she would doing a real job in Romania. and the really point is that Romania lost a medical professional, which is the kind of thing which adds up to make a society shit. people who can move and keep their good jobs (doctors, engineers, etc.) are also often even the really engines of growth for 21st economies or support staff for them. 25% of my colleagues are EE

Yes, but that is literally communist (Russia’s) fault. That is what communism is all about, to have passive and obedient masses and to punish any creativity, initiative or ambition.

>true in principle but in Eastern Europe it just makes people lazy, selfish and apathetic.
The point of criticism is to find what needs to be fixed and how to fix it. People who just look for stuff to shit on for the sake of pointing out all that's wrong with something might as well be replaced with a Twitch chat or some random anons in an Any Forums thread.

>try doing anything against the issues
>get exiled, imprisoned or killed

I lost all hope for this cunt desu

that's the libertarian western bootlicker response.
>we need to just wurk hard
lol

Is that lady that showed anti war banner on live tv still alive? That was insanely selfless thing to do.

Its the governments fault when it makes licenses, taxes and other regulation on what to do.

And instead of doing something with taxes and grants to improve the country they line their own pockets.

This. Shaming people works

Oh shut the fuck up its all about genetics.
Even the DDR was better than all those other eastern European communistic countries.

Their genetics and culture keep them poor.

What is the common thread in all these countries. They are all almost exclusively white.

All white countries cannot work because whites are incapable of self rule

Bulgaria is 75% ethnic Bulgarians.

She faces 15 years in prison

I don't think we're poor.
Sure there are issues, housing market is a tragicomedy for example, but on the whole it's alright.

>inb4 the obligatory "slavs aren't white" post

Slavshit are not white

Russia never changes

Hope you enjoy joining the eurozone in two years and getting totally fucked by germoney.

That's not a problem. It's the corruption and cleptocracy/oligarchy are the problem. Only the rich people benefit from your system. Taxes can be used for people's benefit. As can be rules and laws. To make things better for most by using taxes to public services like education, infrastructure etc. or laws to protetct regular people (with no power) instead of the rich and powerful.

I sincerely hope that’s the worst she is facing.

just like blacks
you are born to lose
the white man keeps you down