Anyone here unironically started supporting the US more as you got older...

Anyone here unironically started supporting the US more as you got older? I dont mean the war crime wars in the Middle East, or that the US is a great country, but our rivals are literally evil and worse than us by every metric. How can you be anti-US?

Attached: 06069DA3-450A-4973-AD57-D380CCCC65E4.jpg (1080x1107, 116.71K)

actually the opposite. a few years ago i only hated your government, but now i even hate the average American person.

I was a Chompsky libtard as a teenager but then I grew up and realized that some powerful country will always fill the vacuum and we're better than any of our opponents.

It's an abstract kind of feel.

>whites:and I took that personal

Attached: BEAC8E81-5A90-4A12-91C4-8A7FDBDADE8F.jpg (1080x1080, 93.83K)

keep getting brainraped by daily manufactured outrage on social media and eventually you'll be a true patriot

>our rivals are literally evil and worse than us by every metric
You'd be surprised at how much shit our media and politicians literally just make up on the spot about countries the govt. doesn't like.

I went from contrarian america supporter(family is very critical of the usa) to "western" advocater but America skeptic to feverent anti western, anti American who wants to see all of the usa and Europe burning in nuclear hellfire

based, every individual American is a piece of shit

Yes, I'd rather have the status quo then risk some Eastern despot loonies taking over the planet. Although, I wish we got back to Yugoslavia's non-aligned ways.

>How can you be anti-US?
Hahaha

Their foreign policy is among the most aggressive in the world just surpassed by Russia recently
You even mentioned it yourself

The last chinese war I can recall was in the 70s after that they focused internally and eventually extended diplomacy

Yeah. I think I still hate the US a lot, hiring literal Nazis to terrorize South America and using dangerous chemicals on native lands that made entire villages sick? Pretty unforgivable.
Yet no matter how much I delude myself I cannot make myself like the US's enemies. Used to be a big Iranboo, now I realize there is nothing as cucked as a Persian worshipping an Arabian. Never liked China and the more years that passes the more I hate them. Russia isn't that bad but also a big disappointment.
I just wish the US wasn't so mean to LATAM ;(

The only thing America is good for is protecting free countries, at least that's what Europoors think and I agree.

>Used to be a big Iranboo, now I realize there is nothing as cucked as a Persian worshipping an Arabian.
You worship somebody who would be called arab today

I know that. I’m not pro-US really… I just believe in Western values even though it isn’t cool on this website and it’s more
in fashion to be a reactionary or some
commie. I dunno. I think our governments evil, imperialist, and aggressive but even when consuming media from other sources I cannot make myself like China, Russia, Iran, etc. I can admire the efficiency or the polices of some of them but I genuinely think the US is a better steward than any of these countries.

I don't like Globalism and think America should focus on America, rather then spending trillions of dollars to nation build on the other side of the world.
We don't even have basic universal healthcare, and there are homeless people everywhere.

Attached: fafafw.png (827x230, 36.7K)

No, for me it was the opposite.
When young I was pro-USA but since all Murriutts bullied me I started to hate them instead.

Can never happen. We don’t need to be isolationist we need to refocus— just like how the British lost North America and plenty of land but refocused and recalibrated and dominated for another 100 years.

We need to stop forever wars, cede spheres of influences to regional powers like China, Iran, etc. but focus hard on our influence and stranglehold on Europe, NZ, Canada, and the UK

I have accepted that the American sphere is one of three cultural spheres worth taking inspiration from, only an idiot would completely discount the strength and success of this country.

Attached: the_three.png (1364x644, 46.5K)

You're retarded and have no idea how America works nor the reason for "globalism"
The entirety of your wealth and all of American vassal state wealth is built upon the international system it controls.
Why do you think empire exists?
People like you always spout this nonsense until it actually happens and you desperately try to make sense of why everything is 10x more expensive and you can't get a job that is barely above serfdom
America must fall for "globalism" to fall. There is no going back

actually the opposite-the US needs to get the fuck out of Europe and focus on Asia. Russia is not going to be a major power in the next few decades, Asia is much more important.

love the country, hate the government, wish to genocide you and your "people"

There are a shitton of valid reasons not to like the US, but imo I'd rather have them than anyone else because everyone else is pretty fucking terrible

t. anti-US turned pro-US

this image basically telle me that niggers are passive and provoking while whites want to settle it out once and for all.

Attached: 2.png (758x596, 473.74K)

Are you nuts europe needs the US way more now than ever lmao. Eastern euros know the moment the US leaves west europe will just fuck them over you saw it slightly with germany/france not doing shit before the war broke out.

>blah blah blah blah read my fucking gay boring political opinions
I cannot stand you faggots.
I don't care what you think.
Piss off.

Attached: 0_Sumatran-tiger-cub-c-George-Cuevas-4-website-1.jpg (1200x630, 152.35K)

The argument in the US is that Europe is worth less than Asia, and the Europeans (unlike US allies in Asia) have enough resources to protect themselves.

So if they don't want to do it, there's no reason for the US to babysit them forever.

>hmmm I think I will write my retarded fucking political opinions on the Internet, this will make for a very interesting discussion hrrrngmsmskc s sfskakzndbdnxksnz djwoenfzksjanskdjamakwosnm

Attached: 1553479286946.gif (540x540, 2.4M)