/brit/

Attached: 1646982398694.jpg (718x1024, 80.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHfe1xTpomE
youtube.com/watch?v=fyhcy4_XsP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate w*men

Mommy milky mommy Milkers milky

Americans are so fucked in the head it’s unreal. Proper, proper demented breed of people.

on the subject of nukes, wouldn't there be a strategic advantage to having their whereabouts publicly known to be in places which are likely to be bombed in a war - ie airports, parliament buildings, military bases etc? Enemy forces who would be willing to drop normal bombs are unlikely to do so if the end result is the same as dropping a nuke (in case you're thick - dropping a bomb on a nuke would make it go off)

Russia has nukes but is using standard missiles and bombs in Ukraine instead. If all of Ukraine was covered in nukes that would go off upon being bombed then perhaps Russia would be more gentle?

I've never drank black breast milk let alone stolen it

Prefer not to doxxable information

Where can I buy breast milk?

gonna poo pretty soon
was going to poo a few hours ago but didn't have time, thankfully it was forgiving enough to retreat back up my colon

your country spawned us

>(in case you're thick - dropping a bomb on a nuke would make it go off)
no it wouldnt but it might create a dirty bomb

Might go to the shop to buy some ice cubes in a bit

idiot

yeah
*walks away to report your virginity*

you lads have a nice labour day then

Attached: images-158.jpg (180x135, 5.56K)

It's a decent strategy except nukes actually need technology for them to work. They have to press codes for the chemicals to fuse and that. You can smash a nuke with a hammer and nothing would happen until the biounits link or whatever

MOON MAN MOON MAN CAN'T YOU SEE

Attached: 804f8a5744fee7788cc360eff41cf7f3.jpg (249x169, 5.8K)

Communist

got the 'vid
got the 'toms
shant be surviving

Heard you needed a reminder that Japan is a shithole just like anywhere else on Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=gHfe1xTpomE

His name is Max Tonight you uncultured swine, originates from Mack the knife an old German play about capitalist decay

the smell of poo is all around me

As a smart person, reading this made me crack my teeth, they are in shambles now. Thanks, fuckfaces

SPICS AND NIGGERS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES

kek based

Mac tonight, god I fucked it
Hate autocorrect

Grow up you childish cunts

>A Dutch woman has been denied a Swiss passport for the second time because her neighbours say she is too annoying.

>Forty-two-year-old Nancy Holten moved to Switzerland as a child, speaks the language fluently and her children are Swiss nationals.

>But she is also a passionate vegan, something her community has not aligned with.

>Ms Holten describes herself as a freelance journalist, model and drama student. Her campaigns for animal rights and against cowbells, a Swiss tradition, made her unpopular with the locals in the Alpine municipality of Gipf-Oberfrick.

>"As you can hear, is the sound of the cowbells very loud. Who could still say, that this isn't animal abuse?" she wrote online.

>She is also known for hanging cowbells around unsuspecting people's necks as a way to protest against the tradition.

Attached: 1646945546365.jpg (443x405, 21.51K)

diggers mineral turpentine

Attached: l_diggers-mineral-turpentine-1l.jpg (800x800, 139.89K)

catberg's breath is unspeakably grim

Think about it this way, just be cause somebody hits you doesn't mean they want you dead. If you could somehow guarantee to every person you meet that a single punch would automatically kill you then they aren't going to touch you again all except in rare cases where they were going to kill you anyway. The consequences are too extreme

>unspeakably
pro tip: use “unutterably”
far classier

What's this stuff used for anyway?

>people don't act irrationally and out of emotional outbursts they always consider the logic of their actions and act with pure rationality

digging

removing polish people presumably

Based

ginger, you call me again, i'm setting miles on you

you aussie, if i ever see you again, im putting you down

youtube.com/watch?v=fyhcy4_XsP4

Attached: 0a375eb4063ea5981cb1e6688cb66bb5.jpg (3244x2448, 1.57M)

adore the smell of this stuff

How old? That's a sign of diabetes or organ failures. Cat breath should be a ripe, but pleasant fishy, if it becomes farty in anyway its a bad thing.

>holten
possibly related?

It was an example to support this Do keep up

it was a terrible example

only character in the show who could btfo rust

by unspeakably grim i just mean it's fishy as hell and NOT pleasantly you fucken reprobate

I'm really funny irl apparently. I'm so funny the gf says she hates me all the time

It's about consequences

sure everyone living in a city would be really happy to know they were sat on a nuclear arsenal

how come Australians make more money than Shitishers despite the latter having a 1000 year head start

It's a bevvo

Do Brits not have AM radio?

making coffee

Do seppos not have ask jeeves

yes and the consequences of purposefully putting nukes in your own cities are retarded
the hardest part of nukes is the delivery system and you've just done that for them
not to mention the fear it would instill on the surrounding people every time there was a large earthquake or a building caught fire
and the attention it would attract from terrorists and other malicious parties that do want to cause maximum destruction

seppo is our word

agreed

but you can say seppa

we live in a post gimmick /brit/

Let's go underwater cave diving lads

babestation

niggers mineral turpentine