Whyt peopo be like

whyt peopo be like
>this hole is mine it was made for me

Attached: Shoes.jpg (633x504, 50.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_illusion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutty_Putty_Cave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wymen be like: why do women have a higher life expectancy?
also wymen: your pic

wypepo be like
>nice day to go die in a hole

I wish I was white

Attached: 1645483066316.jpg (128x128, 2.46K)

You made me remeber the whole book.
Fuck you.

What are you then

Immigrant

>nutty putty cave flashbacks

i don't understand why do they keep doing this ?
i mean even if we forget about how you can actually be stuck in a hole without being able to communicate with anyone from the outside and even if they find you they can't do shit, Would they take in consideration the fact that they can actually counter dangerous insects and animals inside one of the wholes without being able to neither go back or continue forward and can potentially die from it ? or that if they ever broke a bone or have an injury they wouldn't be able to move and would be stuck until they die from any different things ? (water in the cave, no oxygen etc)
they don't even get paid to do this and it's not even an activity that people admire or value

That's why we do it.

This post reveals to me i live in a simulation
Just recently started watching this youtube videos and now more that 1 of these posts pops up
Youre all inside my head

You couldn't pay me enough money to do this shit, I really don't get why americans do it, much less for free

It's the effect of algorithms. This kind of effect is also visible in the futures market.

>Just recently started watching this youtube videos and now more that 1 of these posts pops up
we all get the same recommendations, that's why you keep seeing people talking about stuff that just popped up in your recommendations,
I remember how as soon as that video about Dubai was in my recommendation everyone here started talking about how Dubai was bad and parroting every thing said in the video that was made by a retarded Larper YTber who had no idea what he was talking about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_illusion

sauce??

>he thinks that Google algorithms are the ancient gods catering to his experiences
embarrassing desu

That's what they do. They suggest content that is most likely to make you view more ads.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutty_Putty_Cave

I get claustrophobic in crowded lifts let alone narrow holes where you can't go back

Why didn't they just chisel him out?

Couldn't, the cave was bent, not even breaking his legs would have worked

>That's why we do it.

Lmao what the fuck are you talking about "we" lmao. You've never gone caving. You're some faggot who spends his weekends jerking off, playing video games, and shitposting on Any Forums. The biggest risk you've ever taken was quitting your job and moving back with your parents. Just like you're not related to all Europeans, you're not directly responsible for a bunch of inventions you had no part in, you're not in control of world, and you're most certainly not a caver. That shit is so fucking cringe bro, knock it off.

Attached: BkmpH9v.jpg (1280x720, 193.32K)

>Oh no how do we save him
>I wish we had a hammer that would jack back and forth that would be useful in breaking rock
Ypipo bros..?

Attached: 1645054437966.png (886x886, 70.28K)

At that point they should have just mercy killed him instead of letting him slowly die from heart failure after hours in this agonising place

Can someone share more stories about cave exploring in tight crawlspaces.